B4 - General Topic 2023 #26 (April)

and another natural  free sexy view of Aziza's tits in her see through lingerie spoiled because Ant is in the Kitchen staring at her  Azi walking around wthj her arms covering them . at one point he is staring directly at her tits (we cant blame him so am I  but thats not what we pay for , for him to ruin our view of this natural nudity)  so Aziza throws her arms over her tits as he is staring to make the point to him and then hides behind Azu?   just pisses me off  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NotHarley said:

and another natural  free sexy view of Aziza's tits in her see through lingerie spoiled because Ant is in the Kitchen staring at her  Azi walking around wthj her arms covering them . at one point he is staring directly at her tits (we cant blame him so am I  but thats not what we pay for , for him to ruin our view of this natural nudity)  so Aziza throws her arms over her tits as he is staring to make the point to him and then hides behind Azu?   just pisses me off  

and while I was typing this she went and put on a non see thru top  what a cunt he had to be there staring  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

practising english Ant says " I can give her pleasure and happiness  I think" ok Don Juan of the Villa    BTW if these young women weren't  captive for these prowlers to prey on them , pouch them like fish in an aquarium I doubt they would get so high on themselves  forget it I cant write   cunts is all that comes to mind  

ruined my rare voyeur look at Aziza's tits  cunt 

now he hovers behind  couch over Zara and Dara and Dana tightens her bathrobe    So tell me they dont feel creeped upon by the males that come around   kills the modesty and the innocence that only girls roomates or when alone, to show more nudity

we have to live with it because of this new concept of men in B7 but I agree with  Corvette.. I would like this more if it was just women )  the women would be more relaxed  

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, NotHarley said:

practising english Ant says " I can give her pleasure and happiness  I think" ok Don Juan of the Villa    BTW if these young women weren't  captive for these prowlers to prey on them , pouch them like fish in an aquarium I doubt they would get so high on themselves  forget it I cant write   cunts is all that comes to mind  

ruined my rare voyeur look at Aziza's tits  cunt 

cry me a river!

• Sad 1