Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #14

Pete1960

5 hours ago, peking said:

It sure doesn't seem so.

I always thought that was odd. Seen no one visit two apts. ago. The apt. before this one, only Malia and Paul had some guy come over but they were on the computer. This apt. seen Malia and some guy oh and another young woman. Other than that it's always been the 3 of them.

Another thing, is Paul always on the computer for work or school?

Leora is a loner, she prefers being on her own with only a few friends, Paul is the same.

Paul has been doing online electrical courses and also he is still in charge of his business in russia, where he has a worker running the shop and doing the repairs for him and leora. 

• Thanks 8
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Go around the garden  and go through the bathroom window. which is open 

I'm  not talking about your house pulo bloody hell you've seen me looking through your windows many a time

• Haha 2

Since Leora is basically a shut-in by choice and not comfortable mixing in with people and the reality that she can sexily perform for others (sight unseen) because of the availability of the RLC voyeur cam site via the internet she is able to make good money without being in public but still interact with the public. This appears to be her job for a monthly income (no pension or health benefits) and how much money under the table (pay no taxes). Obviously she is making good money. Perhaps by doing RLC and with all the compliments it must stroke her ego to the point of pleasing her followers even more while feeling very much appreciated. Almost like RLC came along at the right time for Leora to try it and grow with it (show more voyeur type teasing, nudity, masturbation and sex while making progressively more income). Safe bet that Leora is the highest paid tenant of RLC. I do feel bad that someone as nice and genuine like Leora has a very limited outside life with little to no friends. Her choice. Hey, some rich kids choose to live a life being homeless or others turn to drugs. Their choice.

With respect to Leora, we are not use to seeing a vivacious sexy hot bodied woman be such a loner (even with Paul she still is a loner) so it is hard to accept. Would it be any good if she seen a counselor or psychiatrist? Even having one or two friends would help. Imagine going through life doing nothing and not interacting with anyone. Leora's main life experiences are RLC, TV and the internet (laptop and phone). Other than the occasional dog walk, shopping, maybe hairstylist for one or two customers or whatever small thing comes along the apartment is her solace or comfort zone. It could be that Leora would prefer a longer ride on the RLC MONEY TRAIN. if possible.

Making It GIF - Making It Rain GIFs

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Well said.  I don't know what other apartments RLC has in Prague, but you would think that some interaction between Leora's and the other local apartments would be a great starting point. In that context the cameras should not cause a problem. If they don't start somewhere, I don't see them being equipped to live in the real world. That time is coming sooner than later.

Gyana and Dantez - Russian speaking 

Venera and Lion - Russian speaking 

Linda and Tibor - Czech speaking 

Esenia and Dima - Russian speaking 

Cheryl and Nikolas - Czech speaking 

Valerya and Dio - Russian speaking (? ) 

Eliska and Pepik - Czech speaking