Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #14

Pete1960

7 minutes ago, Anode said:

Ce gode noir a ventouse elle l'avais déjà avant l'chegada de Malia ,et l'avait collé au meme endroit sur la tete de lit et se masturber de la meme 

Then AND The same Mr black with suction cups  

Thanks 

• Like 1

I would say that it is rather sad ( as a human being categorized and not as a viewer / subscriber ) watching a woman in her early 30s not being able to be satisfied  by her boyfriend / lover / sex partner and trying to find ways to make herself happy ( or pretend that she’s enjoying whatever pleasure is self pleasing her ) again for whatever reasons ( justifying her RLC presence , increase of bank account , being busy fighting boredom and ignorance from her boyfriend / lover / sex partner , personal satisfaction knowing that she can still “ STEAL THE SHOW “ and gather the camera views to be number 1 ) .

I think the most “ worrying “ thing ( for whoever is considering himself / herself a Leora fan ) is that her situation is presented as perfectly fine and there is no need to worry for her and Paul , that this relationship has no problems and it is whatever these two people both want . There’s no criticism about Leora’s life choices , about Paul’s “ happenings “ since being in Prague . There are no opinion expressed on what people / loyal fans think apart from a “ general “ idea that people don’t agree but it is her choice and that she definitely likes what she has . She likes to be by herself , she likes not going out and have some few friends ( that SOMEHOW / SOMEWAY THESE SO CALLED FRIENDS CAN’T BE SEEN ON CAMERAS - really , what happened to her male friend appearing every now and then and her showing her boobs and naked body back in august 2021 -august if the archive serves well -... ) 

All I want to say is that Leora ( and Paul ) is ( are ) mentioned only when anything special happens . This apartment offers the ABSOLUTE ZERO in any other terms of watching a couple and it is just there to serve the “ adult entertainment “ side ( which obviously is the main focus ) of the site reallifecam.com , people kind of want to ignore and forget / criticize / comment about the life of this couple simply because “ THESE TWO HAVE EXACTLY WHATEVER THEY WANT “ .. it makes some others wonder why Leora had / tried to adapt a different lifestyle, why she used to overnight in the past for nearly 1,5 years , why she would exercise , try to dance when alone , why she seemed more skeptical and free on thoughts to try “ SOMETHING ELSE “ . I personally watch a woman who is trapped in her own choices , she has imprisoned herself in a way of life that she’s missing to enjoy some of the best years of her life , it is simply like a train passing so often to pick her up and show her the life and what she can do and she’s skipping all the choices because she’s afraid to risk , be strong and ask her boyfriend / lover / sex partner “ COME ON , let’s go out and go on holidays , go have a drink and come after midnight , fuck like we have never done before ( let’s try anal , butt plugs , BDSM for a change ) … 

I sincerely ask anyone “ DO YOU KNOW ANY PERSON IN YOUR SOCIAL ADULT CIRCLE THAT HAS SUCH A LIFE LIKE THESE TWO PEOPLE ? “ . Because with the endless support , no criticism , the “ appearance “ that it is all great , that there are no problems between the two and this is A PERFECT LIFE AND AS THEY WISH IT for Leora and Paul ,  well , I think that either I am lacking basic social life ( unwritten )rules or people here believe that this is perfectly normal happening .. and most of all , THEY SUPPORT IT AND FINDING OT FASCINATING . It is what it is , but thinking that ( at least Leora ) she wanted this life , I AM SORRY , but I totally disagree , I can’t simply think that Leora after 4 years in Prague she wants this life . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

she has imprisoned herself in a way of life that she’s missing to enjoy some of the best years of her life

That pretty much sums it up about Leora.

The sad and confused emoji freaks either don't see this or are trying to be overly protective and supportive of Leora which is totally the wrong thing to do. Maybe their life is quite similar to Leora (shut-ins and scared of people and the real world). Leora needs some tough love, intervention or major counselling. Living in a bubble is counterproductive. Leora must have major anxiety issues and/or shy when outside the apartment. The cams let her loosen up and somewhat interact with people without facing people. Some actors/actresses/singers are shy or nervous around people but can sort of hide behind characters or the microphone (sounds weird but true). For Leora, her performing in front of the voyeur cams is her solace or comfort zone or way of being an extrovert (in her mind) while making money and having a free apartment at the same time. Maybe this can somewhat explain why so many men and women perform for sites like Chaturbate (think about it).

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

That pretty much sums it up about Leora.

The sad and confused emoji freaks either don't see this or are trying to be overly protective and supportive of Leora which is totally the wrong thing to do. Maybe their life is quite similar to Leora (shut-ins and scared of people and the real world). Leora needs some tough love, intervention or major counselling. Living in a bubble is counterproductive. Leora must have major anxiety issues and/or shy when outside the apartment. The cams let her loosen up and somewhat interact with people without facing people. Some actors/actresses/singers are shy or nervous around people but can sort of hide behind characters or the microphone (sounds weird but true). For Leora, her performing in front of the voyeur cams is her solace or comfort zone or way of being an extrovert (in her mind) while making money and having a free apartment at the same time. Maybe this can somewhat explain why so many men and women perform for sites like Chaturbate (think about it).

My posts in this topic is mostly happening so as to “ confirm “ in a way my “ ego “ 😂🤣😂🤣 that no matter how wrong things are and absolutely not normal in typical society rules , the “ usual suspects “ support it . It is incredible that it is ALWAYS the same people reacting and in a way SCARY knowing that these people actually BOTH  encourage this way and kind of life AND also their lives is the style of Leora and Paul ( they don’t have friends visiting them , they don’t like outside activities , they prefer to know that their wives masturbate instead of making sex to them , they are unemployed and wake up after midday to live their lives ) .. the continuous support ( Leora’s worshippers ) of this lifestyle , it is totally scary or totally protecting of a woman who doesn’t really know HOW THE WOLRD SPINS IN 2023 ( she actually and in a way knows that you only need to have money so as to have a comfort life ) .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1