Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #14

Pete1960

Il y a 4 heures, Anode a dit :

Ce gode noir a ventouse elle l'avait déjà avant l'arrivée de Malia ,et l'avait collé au même endroit sur la tète de lit et se masturber de la même  façon

Bonjour anode

je pense que se n'ai pas le même ,elle la  montrée a malia et mis dans un sac poubelle mais c'est sur il est identique.

mais avec un comme ça elle fait des meilleur masturbation a voir dans les jours avenir car paul c'est pas sa .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

That pretty much sums it up about Leora.

The sad and confused emoji freaks either don't see this or are trying to be overly protective and supportive of Leora which is totally the wrong thing to do. Maybe their life is quite similar to Leora (shut-ins and scared of people and the real world). Leora needs some tough love, intervention or major counselling. Living in a bubble is counterproductive. Leora must have major anxiety issues and/or shy when outside the apartment. The cams let her loosen up and somewhat interact with people without facing people. Some actors/actresses/singers are shy or nervous around people but can sort of hide behind characters or the microphone (sounds weird but true). For Leora, her performing in front of the voyeur cams is her solace or comfort zone or way of being an extrovert (in her mind) while making money and having a free apartment at the same time. Maybe this can somewhat explain why so many men and women perform for sites like Chaturbate (think about it).

You nailed that part 😁

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

My posts in this topic is mostly happening so as to “ confirm “ in a way my “ ego “ 😂🤣😂🤣 that no matter how wrong things are and absolutely not normal in typical society rules , the “ usual suspects “ support it . It is incredible that it is ALWAYS the same people reacting and in a way SCARY knowing that these people actually BOTH  encourage this way and kind of life AND also their lives is the style of Leora and Paul ( they don’t have friends visiting them , they don’t like outside activities , they prefer to know that their wives masturbate instead of making sex to them , they are unemployed and wake up after midday to live their lives ) .. the continuous support ( Leora’s worshippers ) of this lifestyle , it is totally scary or totally protecting of a woman who doesn’t really know HOW THE WOLRD SPINS IN 2023 ( she actually and in a way knows that you only need to have money so as to have a comfort life ) .

Your posts reflect more about your upbringing, and a lifestyle that is important to you. Rather than that of Leora's. Which, truth be known, none of us do. What is known, is that her mother died when Leora was in her early teens. Pictorial evidence has shown that she has had a select few friends, which she is still friends with. I suspect that going to pubs as a location to gather social friends, has never been part of her social activities. However, I suspect that it is one of your major activities.

Not everyone has to surround themselves in a social circle, to be normal. You would be totally lost in a world without social activity. Leora has adapted to the social media world, and her phone is her contact with family, friends, known and unknown to us. 

Nor are you old enough to have had a childhood prior to not only having television to watch, but also before the dial telephone was the normal phone. What we had to entertain ourselves, was to read books on all topics, and novels on many subjects. Along with listening to the am radios. Fm radios came later. Reading, we have seen Leora do. With her reading books written by some of the worlds best known philosophers, physicists. and novelists such as Erich Maria Remarque. She even did a painting of Stephen Hawking, when she lived in the second apartment.

Quite frankly, I suspect that Leora, and Paul have a better plan for their lives, and what they will be doing after they leave RLC. Than many of you, and others, who find the need to continually critique them, currently have, pertaining to what they will be doing, ten or twenty years from now !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, RdKing said:

You nailed that part 😁

You are right chaturbate is one of the best I have actually be on it once,I   made a lot money been the fastest wanker  thinking about Leora gobbling pulo and spitting pulos cum in pauls face

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

Your posts reflect more about your upbringing, and a lifestyle that is important to you. Rather than that of Leora's. Which, truth be known, none of us do. What is known, is that her mother died when Leora was in her early teens. Pictorial evidence has shown that she has had a select few friends, which she is still friends with. I suspect that going to pubs as a location to gather social friends, has never been part of her social activities. However, I suspect that it is one of your major activities.

Not everyone has to surround themselves in a social circle, to be normal. You would be totally lost in a world without social activity. Leora has adapted to the social media world, and her phone is her contact with family, friends, known and unknown to us. 

Nor are you old enough to have had a childhood prior to not only having television to watch, but also before the dial telephone was the normal phone. What we had to entertain ourselves, was to read books on all topics, and novels on many subjects. Along with listening to the am radios. Fm radios came later. Reading, we have seen Leora do. With her reading books written by some of the worlds best known philosophers, physicists. and novelists such as Erich Maria Remarque. She even did a painting of Stephen Hawking, when she lived in the second apartment.

Quite frankly, I suspect that Leora, and Paul have a better plan for their lives, and what they will be doing after they leave RLC. Than many of you, and others, who find the need to continually critique them, currently have, pertaining to what they will be doing, ten or twenty years from now !

Fucking hell I've been educated but I do agree with some of your comments and in respect I feel a bit sorry for Leora's past but end of the day I shag her ass off and fill a face with sperm

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Gregg said:

You are right chaturbate is one of the best I have actually be on it once,I   made a lot money been the fastest wanker  thinking about Leora gobbling pulo and spitting pulos cum in pauls face

Warm milk running down face 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, scutus said:

Your posts reflect more about your upbringing, and a lifestyle that is important to you. Rather than that of Leora's. Which, truth be known, none of us do. What is known, is that her mother died when Leora was in her early teens. Pictorial evidence has shown that she has had a select few friends, which she is still friends with. I suspect that going to pubs as a location to gather social friends, has never been part of her social activities. However, I suspect that it is one of your major activities.

Not everyone has to surround themselves in a social circle, to be normal. You would be totally lost in a world without social activity. Leora has adapted to the social media world, and her phone is her contact with family, friends, known and unknown to us. 

Nor are you old enough to have had a childhood prior to not only having television to watch, but also before the dial telephone was the normal phone. What we had to entertain ourselves, was to read books on all topics, and novels on many subjects. Along with listening to the am radios. Fm radios came later. Reading, we have seen Leora do. With her reading books written by some of the worlds best known philosophers, physicists. and novelists such as Erich Maria Remarque. She even did a painting of Stephen Hawking, when she lived in the second apartment.

Quite frankly, I suspect that Leora, and Paul have a better plan for their lives, and what they will be doing after they leave RLC. Than many of you, and others, who find the need to continually critique them, currently have, pertaining to what they will be doing, ten or twenty years from now !

ARE YOU SPECULATING having repeated multiple times the “ i suspect  “ quote ? You know things while you don’t know things because of any special attributes ( being a Russian speaking language / communicating privately with Leora / observing what others haven’t been observing ?? ) 

The question still avoided is VERY SIMPLE . Is this life ( Leora and Paul’s )  a life that you find the right one , a life that you support doing , a life that you have been doing when you were at your early thirties , ultimately a life that GUARANTEES A HEALTHY OUTCOME when people get grey hair , wrinkles and aren’t the ones that people used to look once in their primes … Last but not least , WHAT ACTUALLY FASCINATES YOU WATCHING LEORA after so many years so as to post a kind of such a post you just did ? 

I am 45 years old and I belong to the transitional generation 😂🤣 I feel blessed that I am experience the MODERN ERA OF INTERNET , SOCIAL MEDIA and whatever life provides and I FEEL BLESSED THAT I WAS HAVING A WIRED PHONE , A TAPE RECORDER , A BLACK AND WHITE TV , BLESSED THAT I had to flirt face to face and wait for a phonecall at home or phone the girl and all the nice and sweet things of the late 80s / start 90s .. you are older , when women were “ slaves “ , the men were working to bring the money home and the women needed to be at home to cook , raise the children , study them in the afternoon and so on … YOU FORGET ONE THING . Leora is Russian and not European , she grew up under different values , different society rules . Just think and answer … WHY DID SHE LEAVE PAUL in summer 2019 to move in Europe when she had EXACTLY THE LIFE YOU DESCRIBE and “ suffered “ ? WHY DID SHE TAKE THE RISK ? WHAT MOTIVATED HER TO MOVE not in any crazy , money fancy , easy comfortable way of living providing country ( Germany / Austria /  England ) and it was CZECH REPUBLIC ? Why - since obviously has been the cameras - not Italy ( Rome , like Masha did ) or Barcelona ( like the majority of the girls from Russia did with a HUGE RUSSIAN SPEAKING society ) ? Nothing more from me . 

• Confused 1