US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 16 (04/25/23)

15 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Is that all you have to say about my factually sound comments with evidence? Then I feel sorry for you. You talk nonsense and fantasize and are not ready to think about your nonsense - and you get cheeky too. I can only say, born stupid and learned nothing - you are incapable of it.

You have no factually sound comments. Just left wing talking points.

7 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

US parasites still believe that the US state still matters in the world. Forget those fairy tales. USA is history - a history full of violence and without social conscience. Who needs something like this???

USA has missed all chances, and is only 3rd choice - when will 99% of Americans with a migration background recognize that? - And yet these idiots hate refugees ??? Pure idiots. !!??

And shoot everyone who disagrees - a primitive country. And happyone, Ridgerunner, Spying 1 Nicholas ..... support this stupid American garbage with no future.  😁

And it's because of Europeans like you that the U.S. should withdraw from NATO and allow the EU to deal with Putin by themselves.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And it's because of Europeans like you that the U.S. should withdraw from NATO and allow the EU to deal with Putin by themselves.

Hey ridge. Hows everything? You left stardark with nothing to say! That's pretty rare for him!

Vor 7 Stunden sagte SPYING 1:
LINKSHARING.SAMSUNGCLOUD.COM

1 Datei (49 KB)

SPYING 1 ist der totale Schwachkopf - nicht Biden sondern der Kriminelle TRUMP ist Faschist und möchte gerne "Hitler-Nachfolger" sein. Und SPYING 1 und Brüder lecken ihm den Schwanz.  😁🤣 Pfui

7 hours ago, happyone said:

Come on boys---get him--we in red got him outnumbered!!!!  :biggrin:

Und dennoch wird der rechte kriminelle Faschist von TRUMP wieder Wahl verlieren. Trump ohne Maske des Biedermanns, der ewige Looser - und lausige Reps dazu. 😁