B4 - General Topic 2023 #28 (April / May)

40 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It seems that Dana is arguing with Zara about what happened in the party at B5 and giving her a lecture.

They still are for almost 45 mins now.  

3 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It seems that Dana is arguing with Zara about what happened in the party at B5 and giving her a lecture.

what did Zara do wrong then, she plays the game with Ant that Ant often wins so I assume Zara is Ant's next prize but Dana clearly likes him too, girls love jerks.
Dylan is the showman but Ant is the man who will take the prizes

• Upvote 1

Anthony is a master mind .. he knows he can’t get Zara , he satisfies first his sex hunger by fucking Wendy ( 1st jealousy action towards Zara ) and then formats a partnership with Gloria , making it a 2nd jealousy action towards her , however with Gloria there are some daily interactions since they live under the same roof and they burn have their fun .. ALL OF THIS TIME , his ultimate goal remains to fuck  Zara ( anyone remember his quote to Dylan ? “ Not her , she’s mine “ , Dylan actually being the easy going hunter HAS NEVER EVER flirted either her or Dana ) .. Anthony’s game looks still working this results but hey , it was the same with Samson and Loraine .. In my opinion  , I have categorized Zara and Dana as “ nun “ girls , being there to provide the basics , on the other hand , I will always believe that if Dana wasn’t there , Zara would be completely more free in her actions , it will always be for me watching Mama Dana protecting daughter Zana .. Till they depart once again like they did last time and remembering the pleasant  and smiley character alongside a wonderful beauty that Zara is . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The Right To Party movement was severely hit today.

An idiot, that shouted "Not my King", was arrested in England.

The guy is from the minority with only 42 % backing, what a moron.

Charles, who is German, meaning "Free man", is head of 15 nations,

and only invited his closest friends at the party, around 2000.

Why can't the mob leave the Upper Class alone?

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, northguy said:

The Right To Party movement was severely hit today.

An idiot, that shouted "Not my King", was arrested in England.

The guy is from the minority with only 42 % backing, what a moron.

Charles, who is German, meaning "Free man", is head of 15 nations,

and only invited his closest friends at the party, around 2000.

Why can't the mob leave the Upper Class alone?

And what's that got to do with B4

• Upvote 5