B7 - General Topic 2023 #12 (April)

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just watched the replay ( Little erotic show in the kitchen) ... Fior, if you read these messages, LEAVE THE GIRLS HAVE FUN ... YOU'RE NOT A TENANT, AND WE DON'T PAY FOR YOUR ACTIONS , WE PAY FOR THE GIRLS' ACTIONS !  

wow is your bu** hurt?

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Gloria in to Anthony
Fior in to Ashleys room

I think Ashely is "taking one" for the admin 😉  Othewise Dylan would have been the one in her bed. Wonder how Dylans ego is doing is now ha ha

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I think Ashely is "taking one" for the admin 😉  Othewise Dylan would have been the one in her bed. Wonder how Dylans ego is doing is now ha ha

Dylan had her multiple times and fior didn't really do anything 🤣

I'm sure dylan is just fine 🤣

• Noldus changed the title to B7 - General Topic 2023 #12 (April)
1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Dylan had her multiple times and fior didn't really do anything 🤣

I'm sure dylan is just fine 🤣

Depends. If he was told to leave space for Fior by the admins and he know he can't do shit about it. After all he's an obnoxious italian with a huge ego he he 😉 

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Depends. If he was told to leave space for Fior by the admins and he know he can't do shit about it. After all he's an obnoxious italian with a huge ego he he 😉 

unless they paid him then he wouldn't care they all here for money 🤷‍♂️

49 minutes ago, moules said:

They were more responsive tonight than when a totally intoxicated Daniel fell head first down the stairs in B-4, the stairs that lead from the front door to the kitchen.  I thought for certain he was dead or paralyzed.   No attempt to rush to his aid as he lay in a crumpled heap at the bottom of the stairs.   So drunk that he was relaxed as he fell, and that's what likely saved him from a grievous injury or worse.

I watch that video when I need a good laugh. 

• Haha 2

I will only say that the Cat ( Dylan ) was missing and the mice  ( variety of tenants ) were dancing 😂🤣 .. Dylan can fuck anytime , anyone he wishes .. AND he isn’t  a guy missing sex ..

Ashley can have Dylan whenever she wishes , she can fuck anytime , anyone she wishes . And she isn’t a woman missing sex .. 

With that being said , the only interest actually will be with which people we are going to see Dylan and Ashley in the future when they won’t be enjoying themselves together .. is it going to be more “ insiders “ from Barcelona or ( like Marlene and Lavika ) we will be seeing outsiders ??

Ashley is  becoming one of my most favorite tenants ever , she’s the definition of how a woman simply enjoys the following 

The girl lives simply her life the way she wishes without giving a damn to anyone . She’s fun , smiley , crazy , the way I see the villas concept , THE IDEAL PERSON inhabiting this place . Kimberly could be of that magnitude but she chose differently . After Tesla , Eilan , Daniela , Olya , Diana , this girl has brought unpredictable excitement .. And Gloria will be awaken also as soon as she realizes Antony’s temporary games and lets see the drama unfolding in the next weeks ..

At the top , Dylan observes and he is smiling 😂🤣

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I would rather have Gloria sitting on my lap than Wendy.  And sorry what childish is there in "going for the man you want"?  

i doubt he's her "man"...she was fucking another dude couple weeks ago,she and him are now fucking,that's all!!