By the way .. with whatever is happening since these new people joined B7 , THE BOGDAN’S incident fades away more and more .. kind of mission accomplished 😂🤣😂🤣 BUT NOTHING IS FORGOTTEN …

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fagen said:

She had a phone call ?

I think she was saying out loud Bogdan’s real name that’s why I said she was “ calling “ Bogdan .. but I might have understood wrong .

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will only say that the Cat ( Dylan ) was missing and the mice  ( variety of tenants ) were dancing 😂🤣 .. Dylan can fuck anytime , anyone he wishes .. AND he isn’t  a guy missing sex ..

Ashley can have Dylan whenever she wishes , she can fuck anytime , anyone she wishes . And she isn’t a woman missing sex .. 

With that being said , the only interest actually will be with which people we are going to see Dylan and Ashley in the future when they won’t be enjoying themselves together .. is it going to be more “ insiders “ from Barcelona or ( like Marlene and Lavika ) we will be seeing outsiders ??

Ashley is  becoming one of my most favorite tenants ever , she’s the definition of how a woman simply enjoys the following 

The girl lives simply her life the way she wishes without giving a damn to anyone . She’s fun , smiley , crazy , the way I see the villas concept , THE IDEAL PERSON inhabiting this place . Kimberly could be of that magnitude but she chose differently . After Tesla , Eilan , Daniela , Olya , Diana , this girl has brought unpredictable excitement .. And Gloria will be awaken also as soon as she realizes Antony’s temporary games and lets see the drama unfolding in the next weeks ..

At the top , Dylan observes and he is smiling 😂🤣

"Next couple of weeks she will leave anthony" 🤣

wasn't she known for fucking dylan how she gone be tired of games when she play games 

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

"Next couple of weeks she will leave anthony" 🤣

wasn't she known for fucking dylan how she gone be tired of games when she play games 

We will see what happens , we have said it many times , Anthony has learned from one of the best , his ex , on how to keep and draw attention .. Let’s see how much time the fun will last for him and Gloria .. 

Just now, ddhm said:

We will see what happens , we have said it many times , Anthony has learned from one of the best , his ex , on how to keep and draw attention .. Let’s see how much time the fun will last for him and Gloria .. 

as long as they both make money I think they both will win 🤣

Jesus Christ what the hell did I sign up for 😭

First I’m chilling watching Wendy walk weirdly, then I hear a blood gurgling scream.Then she goes into hiding, not answering the calls of the distressed other occupants.

I was watching the footage and if some movie producer sells it as left over footage from paranormal activity nobody would dispute it

I think on her first night here I caught her shouting out of the window in her room which I dismissed as drunken behavior but there is definitely more going on in her head.

This is embarrassing stuff for everyone involved. Thumbs up though for the quick reaction of the men. Everybody was worried but they acted swiftly.
Nelly and Aziza did very well too. 

It doesn’t seem very serious but mental issues should be dealt with off camera.

*I edited something out that was quite harsh

38 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

i doubt he's her "man"...she was fucking another dude couple weeks ago,she and him are now fucking,that's all!!

Well you can doubt it as much as you like. Fact is she sleep (and fuck) in his room basically every night now. They cant stop touch, kiss and hugging each other more and more as each day goes by. They now openly for the first time show affection toward each other when other people are there too. She has not touched Dylan since days ago and when Dylan and Ashley tried to lure her into a new threesome in the livng room yesterday evening she ignored them. Her and Anthony seem more and more as a couple in development.

• Like 1