I never thought i would say this......

I actually feel sorry for Paul.

Leora may 'reward' Paul with a quick blow job every now and again but for quite a few weeks now she has prevented him from fucking her. She refuses to let him near her and when he tries to touch her (dry humping mostly and regularly!) she constantly moves away or changes position so he can't get to touch or tits or pussy. She also constantly moves off the sofa onto the computer or onto the chair. All designed to limit how much physical contact she allows Paul.

Leora must know that her behaviour will lead to the destruction of her relationship. If this is what she wants then fair play to her she knows what she wants and how to get it. If this is not what she wants then why is she damaging the relationship?

Women should know that if men cannot get sex at home they will definitely look elsewhere when they get the opportunity. Men are powerfully programmed to seek out sex and sexual satisfaction. Stupid women don't realise this, hence the number of infidelities.

Paul is not a loveable character and has the selfish 'old fashioned' view of the world that women do all the work and men sit around watching TV or gaming. This used to work when men went to work and women were housewives but does not work when the women work and the men don't!!

Leora may be stressing more now that she is working again but she is definitely destroying their relationship.

As I say... I feel sorry for Paul... and Leora.

1. Men have every right not to work if they don't want to. If Leora didn't work nobody would give a shit, but everybody wants to judge Paul because he doesn't. It's hypocritical bullshit.

2. Just as many women cheat in relationships as men do. I've said this before many times, but Paul should have already been fucking other girls by this point.

3. I already see Leora as a self-centered cry baby, but if she's staying with Paul when she doesn't really want to be with him then she's an idiot too. Either that or she's just a coward that doesn't know how to end a relationship.

4. I'm so fucking tired of people making excuses for her behavior just because she's mildly attractive at best.

It's hard for me to believe I'm saying this, but I must agree with the bulk of what vantheman has said. Over a period of time, I have begun to see that Paul is sincere in his behavior toward Leora, even if it's sometimes at a Neanderthal level. But that's not really his fault. She must have known he was not Mr. Sophisticated when she got involved with him. I'm beginning to think that she's a self-absorbed whiner who has an opinion of herself way above what the facts show it really is. She spends an inordinate amount of time primping and being camera-aware. And, although the dog was a good idea and is entertaining, it is way out of control. Dogs, like Neanderthals, sometimes just need love and attention. Most of those qualities, I'm afraid, are directed inward when it comes to Leora and her self-image. And what has happened to friends they used to have over? And so, vantheman, I think I agree with you that Paul is underappreciated and Leora is overrated.

Paul is somewhat socially inept, perhaps even anti-social; and she's a prick-teaser. They feed on the others emotional insecurities in a bid to gain psychological dominance over one another.

Many young couples go through this phase in their relationship.

They might someday mature out of this situation, but I won't be holding my breath. They seem to enjoy and need this control-freak game or they would have split up long ago.

Paul is somewhat socially inept, perhaps even anti-social; and she's a prick-teaser. They feed on the others emotional insecurities in a bid to gain psychological dominance over one another.

Many young couples go through this phase in their relationship.

They might someday mature out of this situation, but I won't be holding my breath. They seem to enjoy and need this control-freak game or they would have split up long ago.

Take this evening for example. She freshened up and was doing her cute pixie thing, stretching and posing for his appreciation.  When Paul wanted to fuck-off on the computer, she occupied his chair in an attempt to get him to focus on her.  But no, he ejected her from the chair, put her to bed on the sofa and began one of his hours-long video sessions.  She plays around with the dog and eventually tires.  Then, when the time comes for Paul to want a quick throw, she's no longer in the mood.  One sure way to encourage prick-teasing is not to have any sense of erotic timing.  Why not fuck her and THEN go back to what's really important in his life: his trivial electronic pursuits. 

I actually feel sorry for Paul.

Leora may 'reward' Paul with a quick blow job every now and again but for quite a few weeks now she has prevented him from fucking her. She refuses to let him near her and when he tries to touch her (dry humping mostly and regularly!) she constantly moves away or changes position so he can't get to touch or tits or pussy. She also constantly moves off the sofa onto the computer or onto the chair. All designed to limit how much physical contact she allows Paul.

Leora must know that her behaviour will lead to the destruction of her relationship. If this is what she wants then fair play to her she knows what she wants and how to get it. If this is not what she wants then why is she damaging the relationship?

Women should know that if men cannot get sex at home they will definitely look elsewhere when they get the opportunity. Men are powerfully programmed to seek out sex and sexual satisfaction. Stupid women don't realise this, hence the number of infidelities.

Paul is not a loveable character and has the selfish 'old fashioned' view of the world that women do all the work and men sit around watching TV or gaming. This used to work when men went to work and women were housewives but does not work when the women work and the men don't!!

Leora may be stressing more now that she is working again but she is definitely destroying their relationship.

As I say... I feel sorry for Paul... and Leora.

Paul has never once asserted himself.  Never once put his foot down when it comes to her.  So no wonder she pulls the shit that she does with him.    Where there's no respect, there is no love.

A girl wants someone she can believe in.  But if you don't believe in yourself, or demand the kind of affection or attention that a man should receive within a real relationship.  Then it's time for you to grab your hat and go.     

• 2 weeks later...
Guest norafan77

There is the small problem that Paul is not the most handsome of chaps and this can cause problems after a while. He seems quite a gentle , pleasent  chap....maybe she needs a bit of rough to stimulate her ..