B7 - General Topic 2023 #13 (April / May)

à l’instant, kris66 a dit :

Ari, The Neanderthaler et Aziza sont de retour au B7 avec de la bière et des frites. Une autre soirée à boire et à baiser au hasard sans préservatif ?

OUI l'australopithèque est de retour avec les arguments pour mettre les filles en etat de baise , de toutes les façons , il ne leur en faut pas beaucoup pour arriver à leur fins 

On va voir plus tard qui va baiser qui ? pas de suppositions inutiles, on attend et on verra !!!

• Upvote 1

il y a 21 minutes, kris66 a dit :

sigh...I dont feel hurt. I just observe and don't think she deseve what he did to her. That's all. Comprende?

You still haven't answered the most important question: why you watch / enjoy RLC?... 

Do you, in fact, enjoy RLC?

No? Why are you watching, then? 

Yes? Why are you complaining, then?

Just now, Epikouros said:

You still haven't answered the most important question: why you watch / enjoy RLC?... 

Do you enjoy RLC?

No? Why are you watching, then? 

Yes? Why are you complaining, then?

Why do you care why I watch it. Mind your own business. If you don't like what I write just ignore it. Easy ain't it 😉 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Now wouldn't it be fun if Aziza fucked the Neanderthaler (not that it will happen).. Now that would frustrate Dylan max hehe 😅

for now, our local heroes are hiding in their bedrooms from this big boy 😜

• Haha 1

This guest of Azura is the LIVINGDead. when she got introduced and shook hands limply with  Samson, she didn't look at him , no emotion, took a big inhale and blew it towards table of people .

sad that people who are guests, travellers dont have manners and she is a bad read on first impression ..

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

This guest of Azura is the LIVINGDead. when she got introduced and shook hands limply with  Samson, she didn't look at him , no emotion, took a big inhale and blew it towards table of people .

sad that people who are guests, travellers dont have manners and she is a bad read on first impression ..

maybe she is shy.

she seem ok communicative in the kitchen at B7 right now.  Even laughing 😉 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

maybe she is shy.

she seem ok communicative in the kitchen at B7 right now.  Even laughing 😉 

the cam in the bathroom didn't bother her either, even though she looked surprised she just took off her clothes

• Upvote 1