B7 - General Topic 2023 #13 (April / May)

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Ant doesn't care, he's busy with the next sex worker and he's just finishing his list, that's his job in the villa 😂

Then why use the last 10 days with Gloria all cuddely b/g kind of thing?  It makes no sense!  I don't care if he fuck Nelly or the local prostitute (he probably does) or anyone else. I just want Zara to play him so we can see him suffer!

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Then why use the last 10 days with Gloria all cuddely b/g kind of thing?  It makes no sense!  I don't care if he fuck Nelly or the local prostitute (he probably does) or anyone else. I just want Zara to play him so we can see him suffer!

After Zara he just goes to the next one, Dana will also be on his list, they know what to expect as it was also agreed, besides.... Gloria is already looking around again I see

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

After Zara he just goes to the next one, Dana will also be on his list, they know what to expect as it was also agreed, besides.... Gloria is already looking around again I see

If that's how he is then I still don't understand why he "played" Boyfriend to Gloria the past 10 days. Something does not add up!

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

If that's how he is then I still don't understand why he "played" Boyfriend to Gloria the past 10 days. Something does not add up!

Do you really doesn't understand? Did you never saw a guy that that pretends to be cool with the girl, maybe promises something to her, just to fuck her?

Damn, I grew up in a small town and know about it. 🤣

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

if he gets zara or dana or both i wonder what his bonus would be 🤔😂

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Do you really doesn't understand? Did you never saw a guy that that pretends to be cool with the girl, maybe promises something to her, just to fuck her?

Damn, I grew up in a small town and know about it. 🤣

I guess some guys are like this and others are nice and respect girls more. I was not brought up like an ass**** and No I never lived in a small town.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

he may have been to the local prostitut 10 times in the meantime we don't know what he did outside the cam for those 10 days, that he played the boyfriend on cam doesn't mean anything, also the fact that there is so much unsafe sex between those people says enough .
(note) We don't know what Gloria has been up to outside the cams either, our knowledge about these people is limited to what we see but given their profession I wouldn't think too much about it.

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It really looks like Ari is clingy and begging for attention 😂

Eventualy they will get tired of her once she fucked all the men (and girls).

Just now, kris66 said:

I guess some guys are like this and others are nice and respect girls more. I was not brought up like an ass**** and No I never lived in a small town.

I'm also like this but I also know how the other guys behave and women does that too.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Xarvaz said:

he may have been to the local prostitut 10 times in the meantime we don't know what he did outside the cam for those 10 days, that he played the boyfriend on cam doesn't mean anything, also the fact that there is so much unsafe sex between those people says enough .
(note) We don't know what Gloria has been up to outside the cams either, our knowledge about these people is limited to what we see but given their profession I wouldn't think too much about it.

I agree. I just think he's a major ass****