B7 - General Topic 2023 #13 (April / May)

Just now, cupid30 said:

This is even funnier that the size of fiors dick!! 😅

so you're saying that it's not happening?  two weeks in a row the 2 girls cart anythony off for a half a day and they only went to have a cup of tea somewhere?  then today in the blurry thumbs it looked like zara and dana hanging anthony's laundry on one of those drying racks in b7.  i don't know who hangs your laundry but the person that hangs my laundry, i'm fucking!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

so you're saying that it's not happening?  two weeks in a row the 2 girls cart anythony off for a half a day and they only went to have a cup of tea somewhere?  then today in the blurry thumbs it looked like zara and dana hanging anthony's laundry on one of those drying racks in b7.  i don't know who hangs your laundry but the person that hangs my laundry, i'm fucking!

i see no concrete evidence,it appears he still in the 'courting' phase,remember what that was like?? you did alot of bullshit you didn't want to do to impress the lady right?

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

i see no concrete evidence,it appears he still in the 'courting' phase,remember what that was like?? you did alot of bullshit you didn't want to do to impress the lady right?

of course i know what that was like in my real life.  what you see on rlc is like someone said, the starrider guy, smoke and mirrors.  everything to deceive the viewer!  anthony is a sex worker just like zara and dana, and zara and dana choose to keep their sexual intercourse off camera.  zara and dana have not done one thing different than the last time they were on rlc.  if you don't think they are having sex for all their stay, you need your head examined.  with anthony who i'm sure is tested on a monthly basis, its a safe bet that they are fucking him off camera.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

of course i know what that was like in my real life.  what you see on rlc is like someone said, the starrider guy, smoke and mirrors.  everything to deceive the viewer!  anthony is a sex worker just like zara and dana, and zara and dana choose to keep their sexual intercourse off camera.  zara and dana have not done one thing different than the last time they were on rlc.  if you don't think they are having sex for all their stay, you need your head examined.  with anthony who i'm sure is tested on a monthly basis, its a safe bet that they are fucking him off camera.

I'm not saying it's imposibble,just not convinced he's fucking one or even BOTH of them.

... but who the F... is this Fior guy? 

How is it possible he had this effect on Ashely? Ok, you're going to say that it is staged, but ... wtf!

Was it necessary? What happened to Ashley yesterday?

It looked as if she was possessed 😬 !??!?

This morning I thought she had enough of him, so sticky (of course, when will he be able to lie with such a girl?), glued, suffocating,  but apparently I misunderstood her anger. Did I?

After all, Dylan did have a nice behavior (and I'm sure he suffered from yesterday's evening ...)

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I'm not saying it's imposibble,just not convinced he's fucking one or even BOTH of them.

i have a strong suspicion he is.  i could be wrong and we will never know unless one of the 3 let it slip and one of the viewers catches that slip.  if he is, then i feel sorry for gloria.

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

with zara and dana?  anybody that thinks zara dana and anthony are not fucking off camera needs to make an appointment with their doctor.

You are deluted. get a sub because you got no clue.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Slow said:

How is it possible he had this effect on Ashely? Ok, you're going to say that it is staged, but ... wtf!

This morning I thought she had enough of him, so sticky (of course, when will he be able to lie with such a girl?), glued, suffocating,  but apparently I misunderstood her anger. Did I?

After all, Dylan did have a nice behavior (and I'm sure he suffered from yesterday's evening ...)

i'm willing to be he is higher up in the organization than bogdan.  what you saw yesterday and all the big hoopla over this huge change, was to put b7 on the map and nothing more.

3 minutes ago, Slow said:

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

yesterday was all about money don't worry about dylan I'm sure he gets paid also 😂

32 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

They were there to wash their own clothes (waiting for it to finish at the terrace). Anthony helped finding a basket for their clothes (nothing else) and they used the hanger in the hall downstairs to hang it for dry.,.damn your imagination is running wild.

• Thanks 1