B7 - General Topic 2023 #13 (April / May)

Just now, FrankZabba said:

i just had a sub and it expired thank goodness.  deluted or not, time will tell, let's see who's right.

You are 100% not right. You base your assumbtions from blurred images. I have seen what went on and its not at all as you fantasize it to be.

Just now, kris66 said:

They were there to wash their own clothes (waiting for it to finish at the terrace). Anthony helped finding a basket for their clothes (nothing else) and they used the hanger in the hall downstairs to hang it for dry.,.damn your imagination is running wild.

lol look who's deluted now!  why would they go to b7 to wash their own clothes when they have a perfectly good washing machine in b4.  you need to pull your head out of the sand!

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

You are 100% not right. You base your assumbtions from blurred images. I have seen what went on and its not at all as you fantasize it to be.

would somebody other than kriss66 look at replay and tell me how much clothes zara and dana brought to b7 to wash in b7's washing machine please.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

lol look who's deluted now!  why would they go to b7 to wash their own clothes when they have a perfectly good washing machine in b4.  you need to pull your head out of the sand!

Again you see nothng i see it all...so go away or get a sub freaking idiot! You got no clue whatsoever and it's you who need to lay off the meds and drugs..You are hallucionating!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Again you see nothng i see it all...so go away or get a sub freaking idiot! You got no clue whatsoever and it's you who need to lay off the meds and drugs..You are hallucionating!

you know you're wrong, that's all that matters

Ok let's debunk the myth that Anthony is fucking Dana or Zara or Both.

They came back together looking 100% clean cut and fresh (impressive for two girls who just got fucked)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Another evidence that he did not fuck them. Dana is on her period. She removes a used menstural pad and insert a new one in a fresh pair of panties.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

They did not take a shower when arriving at B4 which would be very normal after just having fucked. I guess they like him so much they left his smell and/or cum on them 😉

So in the deranged imagination of certain people in this forum they should have within 35-40 mins.

1. Gone to a place very close to the two villas to fuck (probably with a bathroom or shower)
2. Managed to clean themselves up so there's no trace or evidence they fucked.
3. Fucked even though Dana had her period. Or she watched?

All that in 35-40 mins .... Nahh I don't buy it one second.  I rest my case.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Ok let's debunk the myth that Anthony is fucking Dana or Zara or Both.

They came back together looking 100% clean cut and fresh (impressive for two girls who just got fucked)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Another evidence that he did not fuck them. Dana is on her period. She removes a used menstural pad and insert a new one in a fresh pair of panties.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

They did not take a shower when arriving at B4 which would be very normal after just having fucked. I guess they like him so much they left his smell and/or cum on them 😉

So in the deranged imagination of certain people in this forum they should have within 35-40 mins.

1. Gone to a place very close to the two villas to fuck (probably with a bathroom or shower)
2. Managed to clean themselves up so there's no trace or evidence they fucked.
3. Fucked even though Dana had her period. Or she watched?

All that in 35-40 mins .... Nahh I don't buy it one second.  I rest my case.

i wasn't talking about today