Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #15

43 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Of course we have every entitlement to say what we want, but that doesn't mean its right does it?

Yes you give family and friends advice, but do they always take it, what gives us the right to think that our advice is really wanted or indeed suitable for particular people. Solutions to problems are not generic are they, one size doesn't fit all.

It was mentioned by someone that she would probably want a child......Why !!! Because it's stereotypical of life as that particular person thinks life should be and maybe not perhaps what she would want. Why try and force your ideal lifestyle onto someone who is not interested in life as you interpret it.

Their particular lifestyle wouldn't suit me, just as living the life of a monk or priest wouldn't, but as with everyone it's thier choice, not ours.

Let them get on with what they want to do in life and live and learn from thier own mistakes, after all that's what most of us did anyway I would wager.

If she gives you pleasure then enjoy it while you can and if she doesn't you have several choices. When I get bored with her or pissed with Paul I walk away from RLC for a few months break. Deep down I don't give a fuck what her and him have planned for the future, why would I, I am only interested in what pleasure she can give me today.

Life's too short !!

Very good 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

C'était une belle pipe et ce lait chaud et crémeux qui coulait dans ta bouche 

bonjour philippe tu doit avoir des lunettes a double foyer paul a envoyer son sperme sur un seins avec une pression zéro

• Confused 1