Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #15

5 hours ago, van the man said:

Leora has many assets, but it would seem the RLC management, in their infinite wisdom, have told Leora not to use.....her EYES!!!

Why on earth would RLC prevent Leora (and Ulyana, who probably has the most expressive eyes in the history of RLC) from using her eyes to look directly at the cams and show us how she is feeling?????

Looking at the cams does not suddenly make Leora a cam girl. She has a long history on RLC and a very large number of dedicated followers. She has a special relationship with us. Looking at the cams would only strengthen that relationship.

RLC management have shown numerous times how stupid they are. By preventing their number one asset from connecting even closer with her paying fans they are making the biggest most stupid mistake ever

Who’s to say RLC stopped Leora looking at the cameras, I wouldn’t think that is the case Van’. I think it’s her choice whether she looks into them or not, she always used to and I wouldn’t imagine anything has changed.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Anyway i'm quite surprised by Leora, i didn't think she still had an ace up her sleeve…or up her ass. 😆

However, this means that when she wants she can still surprise.

History has shown that she can always up her game when she thinks it necessary.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Whilst it’s another innovative step from Leora to appease her fan base and fulfil her sexual curiosity, and although erotic to witness, I think because once it is inserted it is then static it is not as erotic as her inserting the black or pink vibrators, which she then actually uses to fuck her arse with which to me is more visually satisfying.

Just a personal opinion that some might not agree with, while I’m certain Pepe the pathetic predictable skunk will take time away from kissing his reflection in his mirror and  find it  “ sad “. Nevertheless It’s a point for discussion.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

qg5p.jpg

buttplug It's good to give pleasure with a beautiful orgasm 

But it just sits there doing nothing on the ass 

have to do it on the trigger 

Walk around the house and street with buttplug There teeth to see the pleasure it gives 

Yesterday was a beautiful night 

In bed 

Paul Licking the trigger and Leora Doing blowjob 

Sex 

Leora Jumping on Paul 

kitten drinking milk 

in the bathroom Paul washing Dick in the bathtub and Leora Washing the trigger in the sink with the leg in the machine 

Eat 

Paul In Malia's bed sleeping 

Leora In bed with Eva on the laptop watching movies 

Leora Masturbation with fingers And the new toy buttplug 

great orgasm  

In the bathroom washing the buttplug in the sink and the kitten and ass in the bathtub 

In bed Leora In pink panties and blue t-shirt on laptop and shaking handsome ass 

To sleep 

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Whilst it’s another innovative step from Leora to appease her fan base and fulfil her sexual curiosity, and although erotic to witness, I think because once it is inserted it is then static it is not as erotic as her inserting the black or pink vibrators, which she then actually uses to fuck her arse with which to me is more visually satisfying.

Agree with this. As an item for teasing and eroticism its great, but, like you, I enjoy seeing her toying her ass. Maybe placing the vibrator on the plug whilst its in, would be pleasurable for her...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1