US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 17 (05/04/23)

40 minutes ago, happyone said:
In an official White House statement denying E. Jean Carroll's claim that Donald Trump raped her, the president says "I've never met this person in my life." Here's a photo of them together.

Is it? I wonder if that photo was taken before or after the rape was suppose to have taken place.

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Yes it is

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Former President Trump mistook a photo of a woman who has accused him of rape for his second wife during an October deposition, a newly released transcript shows.

With as many people as Trump has met with and socialized with in his life he may not have even known who she was when he met her in the 1990s in that photo. She doesn't look anything like that now. What was the event where this photo was taken?

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Trump lies all the time.  He wouldn't know what truth is is.  

He didn't even attend the trial to defend himself.  They'll find him guilty and he'll be paying out millions for his lies.

There's a prison cell waiting for him then when he gets tired of the 4 x 8 cell he'll know when to pull a Jeffrey Epstein moment.

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome is making you mentally unstable.  So you expect the Clintons to get rid of Trump just like they did to Epstein? If Trump dies what will you have to talk about for the rest of your life.:biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The verdict in the Trump/Carroll trial should scare the hell out of every wealthy man in the country. Carroll couldn't even prove that Trump and she were in the department store at the same time, and then a jury awarded her $5 million for sexual battery and defamation. :huh:

WWW.FAZ.NET

Das 14 Jahre alte Mädchen spielt Verstecken. Ihr Nachbar sieht nach eigenen Aussagen „Schatten vor seinem Haus“ und greift zur Waffe. Der Teenager erleidet „nicht lebensbedrohliche Verletzungen“.

Das Drama mit Waffengewalt hört nicht auf.   Warum sind Amerikaner so "Angsthasen" ? Erst schießen und dann erst sehen oder reden ???