US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 17 (05/04/23)

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Where did I say Biden had anything to do with Black immigrant story? You become a bit more insane everyday.

He's an obviously mentally fucked up disgruntled kraut who tries his best to influence as many of people in the U.S. to believe in the ridiculous and unlogical ideologies of the fickle minded ignorant leftist idiots in the U.S. because like his mentor, Adolf Hitler, he cannot stand the fact that the fickle minded and brainwashed population of the country where he lives, was ultimately defeated in two world conflicts and nearly anniliated in the second and that the brainwashed population of the country at the time where he lives contributed to and actually was involved in starting two world conflicts that cost milllions of innocent people their lives. His words are nothing more than leftist ideology bullshitt because of his intentions of actually contributing to ridiculous, unlogical leftist ideologies by being a disgruntled leftist idelogical indoctrinated kraut.

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Good trade for Florida. Florida is trading illegal aliens with New York for New York's wealthiest people because of New York's high tax rates.:biggrin:

Not good for Florida. They leave shithole blue states and come here, bringing their voting habits with them. They want to make us just like the festering sewer they left behind.

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
NYPOST.COM

CNN faced the wrath of numerous lefty journalists and politicos over its town hall...

So now when will Joe Biden go on Fox News for a similar town hall with Sean Hannity or Laura Ingraham?  Wonder what the Las Vegas odds are for that event taking place? :rolleyes:  

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

So now when will Joe Biden go on Fox News for a similar town hall with Sean Hannity or Laura Ingraham?  Wonder what the Las Vegas odds are for that event taking place? :rolleyes:  

Imagine if it came in? 

Put me down for a measly $1000. I'll be a billionaire if it does.