B7 - General Topic 2023 #14 (May)

One of the most unexpected incidents considering the “ presence “ of Azura on cameras , RLC at super hot period having discovered Dylan … very easily he got her , an  even more extraordinary ending with her swallowing it all … As always , the Master keeps a “ funny deadly “ quote after finishing , today it was something like “ I see you like presents or I hope you liked the present “ 😂😂😂🤣 following the other successful “ I hope you liked the breakfast “ ( having fucked Ashley on his bed when she entered his room the early days of his arrival in B7 in the morning ) 😂🤣😂🤣 … and a gentleman always taking the lady for a shower or better saying , asking her if she wants 😉 .. 

It remains to be seen if it was an ONS or we can possibly see another ( third , 3rd ) threesome or even more as anything can be possible … for sure Azura LOVED it , a man who always spends time to please FIRST the woman and THEN cares for his own pleasure , he easily enslaves a lady … Dylan is The Master 😇👏👏👏😾

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

One of the most unexpected incidents considering the “ presence “ of Azura on cameras , RLC at super hot period having discovered Dylan … very easily he got her , an  even more extraordinary ending with her swallowing it all … As always , the Master keeps a “ funny deadly “ quote after finishing , today it was something like “ I see you like presents or I hope you liked the present “ 😂😂😂🤣 following the other successful “ I hope you liked the breakfast “ ( having fucked Ashley on his bed when she entered his room the early days of his arrival in B7 in the morning ) 😂🤣😂🤣 … and a gentleman always taking the lady for a shower or better saying , asking her if she wants 😉 .. 

It remains to be seen if it was an ONS or we can possibly see another ( third , 3rd ) threesome or even more as anything can be possible … for sure Azura LOVED it , a man who always spends time to please FIRST the woman and THEN cares for his own pleasure , he easily enslaves a lady … Dylan is The Master 😇👏👏👏😾

the master ?, for those girls he is just another customer who brings in money

• Thanks 1

On the other hand , MAJOR NOTICE , it was never a penetration and only oral ( maybe this was a “ limit “ not to be crossed for the first night ) , we will see if normal sex occurs it will be just oral FWB 😆😆

Another side note , I DO HOPE the turn of Zara approaching or whenever with Dylan , that will be a legendary moment 😈😈😈

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Xarvaz said:

the master ?, for those girls he is just another customer who brings in money

He makes a lot also , it is a win / win … the guy simply knows how to approach women , whoever doesn’t see this , sorry , need to study again flirting technics .. all girls can stick like Dana / Zara , simply masturbate and make money , they do more because they like the guy , the money will come no matter what . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

il y a 1 minute, Xarvaz a dit :

le maître ?, pour ces filles c'est juste un autre client qui rapporte de l'argent

Je me demande bien pourquoi il appelle ce gars le maitre, le maitre de quoi ?

De filles qui ne demandent qu'a se faire baiser , il n'a aucune gloire

je lui reconnais deux qualités, d'abord il est prévenant, il s'occupe du plaisir de sa nana et il baise bien ce qui n'est pas donné à beaucoup ,que nous voyons sur le site 

Mais de là l'appeler le maitre , il ne faut pas exagéré 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Par contre , AVIS MAJEUR , ce n'était jamais une pénétration et uniquement de l' oral ( peut être s'agissait - il d' une " limite " à ne pas franchir pour la première nuit ) , on verra si le rapport sexuel normal a lieu ce sera juste de l' oral FWB 😆 😆

Autre remarque secondaire, J'ESPÈRE que le tour de Zara approche ou à chaque fois avec Dylan, ce sera un moment légendaire 😈 😈 😈

Non je suis sur que la prochaine sur sa liste sera Shantal , !!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

He makes a lot also , it is a win / win … the guy simply knows how to approach women , whoever doesn’t see this , sorry , need to study again flirting technics .. all girls can stick like Dana / Zara , simply masturbate and make money , they do more because they like the guy , the money will come no matter what . 

need to study again flirting technics ?, I think you only see what you want to see, others see a cheap whore runner, but everyone has their own preferences  nothing wrong with that

• Upvote 2

il y a 2 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

besoin d'étudier à nouveau les techniques de flirt ?, Je pense que vous ne voyez que ce que vous voulez voir, d'autres voient un coureur de pute bon marché, mais chacun a ses propres préférences, rien de mal à cela

ce ne sont meme pas des putes bon marche, RLC les a mises là pour se faire baiser par ces mecs , cela a commencé avec L'arrivée de Samson et Thor 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I am really disappointed of what just happened between Dylan & Azura. 

I really thought that Azura is much better than that. She seemed a nice likable girl and she wouldn't get to that low level with Dylan. 

on their website you can click on a category, strict innocent young old etc etc, those girls play a role and are often good at it, compare it with Chaturbate

• Upvote 1