So Anthony could not even share the food with Dylan and cook for him (letting Dylan sit and watch him eat) while he never have a problem of eating others food (like a pig). Narcissist and egocentric comes to mind when describing him.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

( should have a stud  pool boy for these girlies)  and that brings me to wonder about  these other villa boys ? do they do much cleaning  or pool work ??  Kimberly was a beast cleaner 

Bogdan (admin of the two villas) usually clean the pools

I don’t know and it is if not a big concern if Dylan makes something with Azura but the characterization “ Master “ that i christened him just 4-5 days in the project , I believe it was the right one . Only the “ Master “ could be a guy that no matter that all know that he has already fucked 4 others girls , he is always The Guy that girls like to be around him . 

He has relationships with everyone , they like talking to him , spend time with him , he is a really great character and he obviously a fantastic tenant for the villa concept . If he manages Azura , the words will be no more as for sure would be the famous “ WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT “ as there were the repeated posts and rumors that Azura has a boyfriend . The way I see it , Dylan could easily have them all , the funny and great for the guy thing is that they approach him and he is simply sincere and honest and he wins them easily . A bit ( or much 😆 ) of the Italian south charm , it adds also to the mixture for these young girls . Many many👏👏👏 to him , if it is pay week for the first month , I hope that him, Ashley , Gloria , Ari and Anthony get the highest paycheck as they easily transformed a “ dead “ place to the most watchable one .. and they also “ resurrected “ even a mysterious and strange tenant , that is Aziza . 

Looking  forward to more Dylan adventures ,  as I said , I REALLY WISH that somehow , someway , Dylan in introduced through Azura to Harley and Ulyana , I will rest my case then as I won’t be able to imagine that they sky will be the limit for this crossover 😋😋😋😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

• Haha 1

Keeping in mind that Azura allegedly has a boyfriend on the outside, so it's entirely possible that there is a line that she will never cross, or this is all done purely to fuck with the viewers.

There are those who will say both reasons are one in the same. Me, not so much.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Keeping in mind that Azura allegedly has a boyfriend on the outside, so it's entirely possible that there is a line that she will never cross, or this is all done purely to fuck with the viewers.

There are those who will say both reasons are one in the same. Me, not so much.

are you sure about that ?

• Haha 1