13 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

if this weekend was a script then i would like to know what drug those writers are taking but maybe we should just accept that there is no script and they are only instructed to go to a party regularly

exactly .. the script is Voyeurs pay, exhibitionists play to get paid ... and my experience with young party  sexy women ( and boys too )  is they can be ( naturally /unpaid )  very carefree at parties, in public  and then in this concept, push some limits for this cool job in villas and , the stunning Prague's and Romes ... why not 

Like 'Girls Gone Wild ' do lesbo shows, show titties and pussy  for a fucking Spring Break T-Shirt  lmao  so Girls On Vacation in exotic locations  hey we get what we get .. 

8 hours ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

Ash I  appreciate the confirmation but since I asked,  Aziza left the Living room, apparently went to B7 and then disappeared not to return to B4 where this ? bf? had just departed    so?? who knows   but I really appreciate the heads up of that time ... 

I so want to see this Aziza do fucking something 

When you posted your comment above, she was still asleep in the living room.  She went to sleep there before the guy left and didn't move from there until 07:05.  After getting up, she stayed in B4 for the rest of the morning - cleaning the pool, cleaning and tidying the pool and terrace area, cleaning the kitchen and unloading the dishwasher, taking out the rubbish, and sitting out on her balcony with her laptop.

• Thanks 1

That's a perfect cleaning lady (Ash):

cleaning with open blouse and half tits out, wearing a thong, dancing and playing with the dog and then bating in the shower!

(updated) and hoovering naked in the hall.

I wish I knew more cleaning ladies like that ....

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Did you ask her since you know so much about her and what she does 😉

No. 😂 But it looks like it, and her behavior in the last days has been practically following them and walk around between B4 and B7.

4 hours ago, Ash1 said:

When you posted your comment above, she was still asleep in the living room.  She went to sleep there before the guy left and didn't move from there until 07:05.  After getting up, she stayed in B4 for the rest of the morning - cleaning the pool, cleaning and tidying the pool and terrace area, cleaning the kitchen and unloading the dishwasher, taking out the rubbish, and sitting out on her balcony with her laptop.

thanks I  I looked around at the time and she must have left the living room soon after his departure time because I was following  the free cam there , someone said she went to B7 and then disappeared . so I would not think to check out terrace etc with shite lighting .. 

well,  so busy ? must have needed to get out her sexual frustration ??  

26 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

well,  so busy ? must have needed to get out her sexual frustration ??  

Or some people just don't like a mess and like to clean 😉

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Or some people just don't like a mess and like to clean 😉

they all have clean up bursts, all ! take up cleaning up after parties in a timely manner , all do floors  so there is RARELY ! a Mess Interesting as well their rooms on the most part are rarely untidy an impressive side note 

and that that Aziza has taken to the pool and Terrace is over the top effort but keeps boredom away 

( should have a stud  pool boy for these girlies)  and that brings me to wonder about  these other villa boys ? do they do much cleaning  or pool work ??  Kimberly was a beast cleaner