I don't know about the "rules" of flirtation but I know a bit about the rules of "The Game". There is a guy like Dylan in every community that I have ever lived in. He is the guy that the women whisper about and the men don't even think about. He is the guy who visits your house while you are at work. The difference in the two male/female perceptions of these type guys are seldom discussed. I suppose that a typical husbands assessment and vision of who he is as; "just the nice guy who works at the gym". 

• Like 1

Dylan it the biggest asshole douchebag to ever be on RLC. He doesn't know how to finger a girl without trying to tear her pussy apart. And all the slapping, such an aggressive asshole move. The sad thing is that this will be a top cam in replay. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 4 minutes, badboylovesgirls a dit :

Je suis vraiment déçu de ce qui vient de se passer entre Dylan & Azura. 

Je pensais vraiment qu'Azura était bien mieux que ça. Elle semblait être une gentille fille sympathique et elle n'atteindrait pas ce niveau bas avec Dylan. 

Mais il faut la comprendre, sa chatte criait famine depuis son arrivée et les petites masturbations, cela calme sur le moment mais ça ne vaut pas une vraie bite , et elle n'y a meme pas encore gouté

juste une pipe , pas encore de pénétration, là elle va grimper au plafond 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The Master strikes once again … nobody will escape if he wants … 

Being a dumb "bad boy" can have a strong influence on weak minded

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Manzarek said:

Being a dumb "bad boy" can have a strong influence on weak minded

Great line.  I don't know why there is all this hate towards this guy.  The girls like him dudes are throwing all this shade at this guy like they've met him in person.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

One of the most unexpected incidents considering the “ presence “ of Azura on cameras , RLC at super hot period having discovered Dylan … very easily he got her , an  even more extraordinary ending with her swallowing it all … As always , the Master keeps a “ funny deadly “ quote after finishing , today it was something like “ I see you like presents or I hope you liked the present “ 😂😂😂🤣 following the other successful “ I hope you liked the breakfast “ ( having fucked Ashley on his bed when she entered his room the early days of his arrival in B7 in the morning ) 😂🤣😂🤣 … and a gentleman always taking the lady for a shower or better saying , asking her if she wants 😉 .. 

It remains to be seen if it was an ONS or we can possibly see another ( third , 3rd ) threesome or even more as anything can be possible … for sure Azura LOVED it , a man who always spends time to please FIRST the woman and THEN cares for his own pleasure , he easily enslaves a lady … Dylan is The Master 😇👏👏👏😾

Are you for real? Dylan is a fucking idiot. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Great line.  I don't know why there is all this hate towards this guy.  The girls like him dudes are throwing all this shade at this guy like they've met him in person.

Yeah, I don't really get it either. From the few conversations of his I've overheard, he actually seems like a surprisingly nice guy. Unlike Anthony, the girls he's fucked all seem to still like him just fine. He's an idiot for not using condoms, but he's far from the only one making that mistake.

Plus, Azura is hot when she's fucking. I'm certainly not going to complain about this.

• Like 1