B7 - General Topic 2023 #14 (May)

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't know if they are right and I don't accuse anyone of anything just like that, but the composition of your messages and the way you use smilies do not speak in your favor but actually seem a bit like a sales pitch but of course I could be wrong

You are 😊 there are enough people here and β€œ behind the scenes β€œ that they know enough about me 😊 .It is a free world ( site and forum ) for anyone to believe anything .Β 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cupid30 said:

He's the 'batemaster' and I respect that about him,he puts it out there,that's what he's into....as am i,but I don't ONLY want to see bates,there's already a website for that (chaturbate) πŸ˜† πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚Β 

Lots of similarities between these 2 sitesΒ  Β  there is one difference and someone else said it best here ... but Chaturbate is predictable, planned shows ( which I really like )Β  where as much as we say RLC is planned there is still this aura of anticipation and something spontaneous for the voyeur ???Β  and as much as Chatur. offers girls we become fans of ... these RLC people seem more and do offer more, Real Life scenarios that we build relationships with or become attached like our TV fans ??Β  ... something like thatΒ 

Let’s just say that it took Samson week after week after week so as to have the stunning Loraine where he wanted and give her the fuck of her life before that β€œ horrible β€œ and hopefully forgotten by EVERYONE first performance of the two under the civets which had the forum explode .. let’s see if Anthony and Zara end up the same … 

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Anthony's night could not have been all that great.  He's waking up alone.  🀣🀣

So either you want to make fun of a guy for not scoring or a girl is drunk or on drugs if he does score?