​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #2

10 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I'm noticing the vacation symbol is still up, so honestly I don't know if Ulyana is officially back, or officially continuing her vacation, well anyway I am really hoping I can actually consistently start seeing more of her and only her without the boyfriend

Well officially I guess she is back and maybe they just haven't removed that vacation symbol, so I'm going to sit back and see where this Ulyana ride takes me

16 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Well officially I guess she is back and maybe they just haven't removed that vacation symbol, so I'm going to sit back and see where this Ulyana ride takes me

Not there now

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I just noticed that Ulyana is home and she is actually in bed, with her cute little butt sticking out from the covers

The comment was about them removing the vacation symbol

• Thanks 1

One thing I have to say, will the real Ulyana please come back, because after that long stay away from this apartment with her new boy toy she has now, she seems to have absolutely no sexual passion to do anything, but watch TV and go to bed, right now I would love the Ulyana that resided in the villa to replace the one that's in this apartment now, because as I remember back when she had a long stay from The Villa, she returned by showing us how horny she was for us to watch her masturbate right there on the kitchen table, and wow it was so nice, so I am hoping and waiting for that Ulyana to grace our presence again, well anyway just adding my two cents 

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

One thing I have to say, will the real Ulyana please come back, because after that long stay away from this apartment with her new boy toy she has now, she seems to have absolutely no sexual passion to do anything, but watch TV and go to bed, right now I would love the Ulyana that resided in the villa to replace the one that's in this apartment now, because as I remember back when she had a long stay from The Villa, she returned by showing us how horny she was for us to watch her masturbate right there on the kitchen table, and wow it was so nice, so I am hoping and waiting for that Ulyana to grace our presence again, well anyway just adding my two cents 

big difference with a villa ... is this Apt, beside bedroom, is this living room\ kitchen, open but small space ... so sit in bed or sit on a compfy couch and do a bit of titty and pussy tease for the fans  until you want to give the full show .. 

you do what you can with what you got ... they have not been disappointing with their real life 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

big difference with a villa ... is this Apt, beside bedroom, is this living room\ kitchen, open but small space ... so sit in bed or sit on a compfy couch and do a bit of titty and pussy tease for the fans  until you want to give the full show .. 

you do what you can with what you got ... they have not been disappointing with their real life 

First off I understand exactly what you're saying and even in the villa they missed the chance by placing her in a room with twin beds, now I feel there missing it again with such a small space, with someone that has a history of being the perfect Show Person, when only if giving the right location and size to work with, I guess my problem I was talking about earlier, is I don't know too much about her relationship with this guy and how deep in love she is, because that could affect when and how often to do anything sexual, especially performing within such a small space she's in right now

• Like 1