​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #2

If Ulyana keeps bringing her bf in or staying away and it starts becoming a routine, which from what we're already seeing is highly probable, I don't know what will happen to this apt.

I guess we will either see Harley not lasting long in it (and either leaving the project or moving to a new apt, which I don't believe) and Uly's bf moving in, or Uly leaving and moving out with her bf to a new apt. And as a last scenario, either Harley stays and lives as a single, which I doubt, or this apt. simply gets closed with Harley simply leaving the project (which would be a pitty), and who knows if they open a new one with Uly her bf, which I find the most possible of these last two scenarios. But on the other hand, either with Harley as single or Uly with her bf or both staying in the project, I also wouldn't see the apt. being closed since they've just opened it (though it may also be possible, based on what we've seen in the past on RLC with other apts.). 

In short, I don't see Ulyana and Harley as roommates lasting long from what we're seeing. But let's keep observing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Nothing was ever going to happen...Harley made sure of that.  It was all planned for click bait.  Ist shit Fiora and then Samboka took the second.  Nothing has changed at RLC...exact sam BS.

True, there is alot of that. But what esanders said though pretty damn funny though🤣

So I finally tune in and look who's back, but who is the guy yes is probably her boyfriend, that she's been seeing since she's been gone, but I don't want to see him, I didn't sign back up to see the Newlywed/ lovers Channel, because if I wanted to see that, I just put on the movie "The Notebook" and have it played in a endless loop

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

So I finally tune in and look who's back, but who is the guy yes is probably her boyfriend, that she's been seeing since she's been gone, but I don't want to see him, I didn't sign back up to see the Newlywed Channel

Just close your eyes and you won't see him 😵

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

32 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Wenn Ulyana weiterhin ihren Freund mitbringt oder wegbleibt und es zur Routine wird, was nach dem, was wir bereits sehen, sehr wahrscheinlich ist, weiß ich nicht, was mit dieser Wohnung passieren wird.

Ich schätze, wir werden entweder erleben, dass Harley nicht lange dabei bleibt (und entweder das Projekt verlässt oder in eine neue Wohnung zieht, was ich nicht glaube) und Ulys Freund einzieht, oder dass Uly geht und mit ihrem Freund in eine neue Wohnung zieht geeignet. Und als letztes Szenario bleibt entweder Harley und lebt als Single, was ich bezweifle, oder das passt. wird einfach geschlossen, indem Harley einfach das Projekt verlässt (was schade wäre), und wer weiß, ob sie mit Uly, ihrem Freund, ein neues eröffnen, was meiner Meinung nach das wahrscheinlichste der letzten beiden Szenarios ist. Aber andererseits würde ich das Passende auch nicht sehen, wenn Harley Single ist oder Uly mit ihrem Freund oder beide im Projekt bleiben. geschlossen, da es gerade erst eröffnet wurde (obwohl es auch möglich sein könnte, basierend auf dem, was wir in der Vergangenheit bei RLC mit anderen Apartments gesehen haben). 

Kurz gesagt: Im Gegensatz zu dem, was wir sehen, sehe ich Ulyana und Harley nicht als Mitbewohner von langer Dauer. Aber beobachten wir weiter.

Was mich an dem Szenario jetzt in der Wohnung sehr stört ist dass anscheinend Harley, freiwillig oder auch nicht freiwillig, ins Schlafzimmer verbannt wurde. Vielleicht war es Harley auch leid das dritte Rad am Wagen zu spielen.  Das ändert aber nichts an der Sache. Die Auswirkungen der alkoholisierten Nach dürften doch vorbei sein. So kann es wirklich nicht weitergehen wenn dieser Mann jetzt öfter bei Ulyana sein sollte . Sie hat schließlich das gleiche Recht  in der ganzen Wohnung dort zu wohnen . Auch wenn jetzt einige Leser empört aufschreien werden : ich finde das Verhalten von Ulyana ihrer Mitbewohnerin gegenüber ziemlich rücksichtslos und egoistisch. Meine Vorredner haben schon recht: wenn das zur Normalität werden sollte wird dieser Wohnung in der gegenwärtigen Konstellation kein langes Leben beschieden sein.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

So I finally tune in and look who's back, but who is the guy yes is probably her boyfriend, that she's been seeing since she's been gone, but I don't want to see him, I didn't sign back up to see the Newlywed/ lovers Channel, because if I wanted to see that, I just put on the movie "The Notebook" and have it played in a endless loop

Don’t forget that she actually “ built “ her reputation when she first appeared with Marat .. let’s see how it goes and we will be here to comment 😊

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Was mich an dem Szenario jetzt in der Wohnung sehr stört ist, dass offensichtlich Harley, freiwillig oder auch nicht freiwillig, ins Schlafzimmer verbannt wurde. Vielleicht war es Harley auch leid das dritte Rad am Wagen zu spielen. Das ändert sich aber nichts an der Sache. Die Auswirkungen der alkoholisierten Nach dürften doch vorbei sein. So kann es wirklich nicht weitergehen, wenn dieser Mann jetzt öfter bei Ulyana sein sollte. Sie haben schließlich das gleiche Recht in der ganzen Wohnung dort zu wohnen. Auch wenn jetzt einige Leser empört aufschreien werden: Ich finde das Verhalten von Ulyana ihrer Mitbewohnerin gegenüber ziemlich rücksichtslos und egoistisch. Meine Vorredner haben schon recht: Wenn das zur Normalität werden sollte, wird dieser Wohnung in der gegenwärtigen Konstellation kein langes Leben beschieden sein.

Teilweise irreführend übersetzt : Es soll natürlich heißen : "Harley hat das gleiche Recht dort zu wohnen ohne Einschränkungen"

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Don’t forget that she actually “ built “ her reputation when she first appeared with Marat .. let’s see how it goes and we will be here to comment 😊

I totally understand what you're saying, but I cannot forget when they brought her and that guy too Kitty and Smith old apartment, in my opinion it was a total disaster that didn't last long

16 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Teilweise irreführend übersetzt: Es soll natürlich heißen: „Harley hat das gleiche Recht dort zu wohnen ohne Einschränkungen“

Wer jetzt Harley so einsam und verlassen stundenlang wach in ihrem Bett liegen sieht und sich die Zeit nimmt ihr Gesicht zu betrachten in dem sich große Verlorenheit zeigt und dabei kein Mitgefühl empfindet muß ziemlich gefühlskalt sein.

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I totally understand what you're saying, but I cannot forget when they brought her and that guy too Kitty and Smith old apartment, in my opinion it was a total disaster that didn't last long

It was a reasonable move after “‘The Purge “ of the Russian apartments  , RLC tried to keep the popular tenants ( Leora / Ulyana ) by moving them as fast as possible so as not to lose subscribers .. They moved Nelly and Bogdan and look where they have reached now .. Now that i write this , i come to realize how difficult it has been to all of these people to “ throw away “ the lives they had in order to move to Europe , imagine the money that must have been offered to them to abandon their lives .. of course it has been their choice but there’s no comment to be made watching Leora and Paul and what this decision has done to them , the same goes for Nelly and Bogdan and the only one I think that actually has benefited ( she has traveled so much and experienced life the most ) is sweet little Ulyana . Let’s see what’s more gonna be . 

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

It just didn't last long because they were there as a COV. But the whole idea of having turned that apt. in a COV apt., I don't know.