​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #2

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another major conclusion that many would agree I believe , it is the UNLIMITED passion of Fiora being in front of cameras . I am trying to think girls who simply love this job / hobby / occupation / exposure / environment / life . 

Fiora - EVERYTIME - she appears she simply shows her appreciation of either RLC being her employer , the fans who made her and gain her top camera views , they made her life comfortable and interesting always while in Barcelona . Her genuine smiles , moves , a really really passionate person for the cameras … at the same time there are girls like Bella for example who don’t even want to be there and it makes you wonder .. Fiora , exaggerating or not at times , will always be a girl / woman who has shown the maximum respect of the opportunity ( opportunities ) given to her .. and this is also another major truth , her tears while having to abandon B2 during her first stay will always be a top moment to remember . Big kudos and 👏👏 to Fiora . 

I totally agree with you, because after seeing how happy Harley was dancing around with Fiora, I just start noticing how much of a fun loving person Harley can be, and it seems it took someone like Fiora to bring that out of her, now I'm only saying that because I really have not paid that much attention to Harley

15 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

well free cam is used up watching these cuties doing fuck all but being sexy in clothing  ...

catch up with the forum another day ... hope all is well in CC land  Peace and Pussy 

Stop watching and go get a job 

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

Stop watching and go get a job 

best advice I ever got  on this forum  

end of June I am a free man from some heavy baggage I have had to carry  and I will be moving to our wild north to make bags of Money ( I'm talking Hooker Money )   and travel the world (well a few places I haven't been)   ( this Japan fascinates me )  

so thanks for the advice I am on it ...