​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #2

2 hours ago, NOT MYSELF said:

well I don't come here for the garage speculations!!   lets just leave it that   oh that reminds I have to get some more Olive Oil today 

You are funny, i like it ❤

13 hours ago, NOT MYSELF said:

well I don't come here for the garage speculations!!   lets just leave it that   oh that reminds I have to get some more Olive Oil today 

You should really consider peanut oil, when you get a nice speed up, it starts to burn off leaving a pleasant aromatic aroma 
Hungry Food GIF by 8it

• Haha 2

Isn't strange that they never went to any party at the Villas or even went to B1 for something? As if they doesn't know any other tenant that is in the project. All the ones that they know goes there but they never leave.

46 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Isn't strange that they never went to any party at the Villas or even went to B1 for something? As if they doesn't know any other tenant that is in the project. All the ones that they know goes there but they never leave.

not strange at all.  ulyana has her adult modeling career going on and harley has an entirely different set of people that she likes to hang out with.  it's not all about alcohol, drugs, and shows for some of these tenants.

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

As we have said , it looks like that they don’t want to have ANYTHING with the rest of the people in Barcelona .. if I could speculate , I would say that they don’t want to have relationship with Nelly and Bogdan .. Apart from Sambuka who tried once but never made it again , I have said again that I don’t think that ( especially Ulyana ) wants to interfere / interact .. I think it is also known that Ulyana doesn’t like Karol , except if a past misunderstanding has been solved .. all in all , it is sad that the girls aren’t around the villas ( would love Dylan to get to know either Harley or Ulyana ) but it is what it is . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

As we have said , it looks like that they don’t want to have ANYTHING with the rest of the people in Barcelona .. if I could speculate , I would say that they don’t want to have relationship with Nelly and Bogdan .. Apart from Sambuka who tried once but never made it again , I have said again that I don’t think that ( especially Ulyana ) wants to interfere / interact .. I think it is also known that Ulyana doesn’t like Karol , except if a past misunderstanding has been solved .. all in all , it is sad that the girls aren’t around the villas ( would love Dylan to get to know either Harley or Ulyana ) but it is what it is . 

I can Understand B7, but why not in B4 with the other girls and specially in B1. Not even a dinner or something like happened last night?

Just now, thinga69 said:

I can Understand B7, but why not in B4 with the other girls and specially in B1. Not even a dinner or something like happened last night?

B4 actually is “ sister “ as we know to B7 , I think being in either villa it would feel unpleasant for them .. the previous stay and the way they were treated I think has damaged the whatever “ trust / relationship “ .. on the other hand , there are RLC people in Barcelona who offered them the opportunity and they are the same that handle the rest Barcelona hub , so , it might have been a request by them not wishing to visit there even being invited . B1 is for sure a mystery with Sambuka there being a good friend to Harley but let’s not forget that the problems for the girls started in B1 .. on the other hand , Harley briefly visited a couple of weeks ago at a really late time the kitchen of B1 to grab some alcohol / wine .. it is a mystery and I would also like the girls to interact with the others but it must be a decision. 

à l’instant, ddhm a dit :

She appeared for the same company like Loraine ..

Ahhh .... Thxs but I wasn't here and I have never seen this Loraine.

From the mysterious answer I understand it's not something I can ask, no problems. Thxs anyway!