​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #2

that boy has rudely taken over the apartment and pretends to be the boss there and since Ulyana does nothing about this and Harley is treated so badly I can well imagine that people want her gone, too bad but she does this herself she can go for me too

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Ulyana und ihr Freund gingen mit dem kleinen Koffer 

Was mit dem Nasenbohrer und Ulyana passiert ist mir gleichgültig geworden. Was mir einen Schlag in die Magengrube verpasst ist daß Harley im Moment nur noch ein Schatten ihrer selbst ist. Sie liegt schon wieder im Bett, was soll sie auch anderes machen. Die leere Wohnung geht ihr bestimmt auf den Geist. Für die längerfristige Nutzung der Wohnung und die Zusammensetzung der Bewohner ist weiterhin kein Konzept erkennbar aber im Interesse von Harley und nicht zuletzt auch der Abonnenten ist eine Lösung der unmöglichen Situation dringend geboten. Ob das RLC bewußt ist und eine zeitnahe Reaktion erfolgt ? 

3 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Was mit dem Nasenbohrer und Ulyana passiert ist mir gleichgültig geworden. Was mir einen Schlag in die Magengrube verpasst ist daß Harley im Moment nur noch ein Schatten ihrer selbst ist. Sie liegt schon wieder im Bett, was soll sie auch anderes machen. Die leere Wohnung geht ihr bestimmt auf den Geist. Für die längerfristige Nutzung der Wohnung und die Zusammensetzung der Bewohner ist weiterhin kein Konzept erkennbar aber im Interesse von Harley und nicht zuletzt auch der Abonnenten ist eine Lösung der unmöglichen Situation dringend geboten. Ob das RLC bewußt ist und eine zeitnahe Reaktion erfolgt ? 

I don't understand your frustration. Do you want both at home most of the time taking turns on bating shows?

Uly goes at for a week on vacation, Fiora comes in to make Harley company, Harley come one night with a guy and so on. Other times is just like that. Uly goes out early afternoon and Harley stay at home for a few hours, bate and goes out too. Uly comes back home, they spend some time in the LR then Uly goes to her room to do her show.

I don't see what is the problem with Harley.

On a side note. This kind of apartment was made with the concept of that the inhabitants wake up early in the morning to go to work and returns at night to have dinner, watch some TV and go to bed. In the complex there is a gym and a huge pool area. This apartment wasn't made so that the persons living there spend the whole day at home.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Ich verstehe deine Frustration nicht. Möchtest du, dass beide die meiste Zeit zu Hause sind und sich bei Bating-Shows abwechseln?

Uly macht eine Woche Urlaub, Fiora kommt vorbei, um Harley Gesellschaft zu leisten, Harley kommt eines Abends mit einem Typen und so weiter. Zu anderen Zeiten ist es einfach so. Uly geht am frühen Nachmittag aus und Harley bleibt ein paar Stunden zu Hause, Bate und geht auch aus. Uly kommt nach Hause zurück, sie verbringen einige Zeit im LR, dann geht Uly in ihr Zimmer, um ihre Show zu machen.

Ich verstehe nicht, was das Problem mit Harley ist.

Als Randnotiz. Diese Art von Wohnung wurde mit dem Konzept geschaffen, dass die Bewohner früh morgens aufstehen, um zur Arbeit zu gehen, und abends zurückkommen, um zum Abend zu essen, fernzusehen und zu Bett zu gehen. In der Anlage gibt es ein Fitnessstudio und einen riesigen Poolbereich. Diese Wohnung ist nicht dafür ausgelegt, dass die dort lebenden Personen den ganzen Tag zu Hause verbringen.  

Die Mädchen sollen nicht den ganzen Tag in der Wohnung verbringen und auch nicht pausenlos an sich herumspielen. Ich gönne Ulyana auch ihre anscheinend echte Freude mit ihrem Liebhaber. Aber die ständige Anwesenheit des Nasenbohrers, als wenn er dort wohnt, ist  einfach nicht gut. Denken  sie doch einmal daran ob sie unter den gleichen Umständen wohnen und leben wollten. Auch für das Liebespaar ist die Anwesenheit einer dritten Person sicher nicht das Gelbe vom Ei.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Die Mädchen sollen nicht den ganzen Tag in der Wohnung verbringen und auch nicht pausenlos an sich herumspielen. Ich gönne Ulyana auch ihre anscheinend echte Freude mit ihrem Liebhaber. Aber die ständige Anwesenheit des Nasenbohrers, als wenn er dort wohnt, ist  einfach nicht gut. Denken  sie doch einmal daran ob sie unter den gleichen Umständen wohnen und leben wollten. Auch für das Liebespaar ist die Anwesenheit einer dritten Person sicher nicht das Gelbe vom Ei.

Constant? He arrived on Friday night, I guess, and just left. He usually stay for a couple of days and leave. Her brunette friend stayed there more days than he ever did if I'm not mistaken. 

39 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't understand your frustration. Do you want both at home most of the time taking turns on bating shows?

Uly goes at for a week on vacation, Fiora comes in to make Harley company, Harley come one night with a guy and so on. Other times is just like that. Uly goes out early afternoon and Harley stay at home for a few hours, bate and goes out too. Uly comes back home, they spend some time in the LR then Uly goes to her room to do her show.

I don't see what is the problem with Harley.

On a side note. This kind of apartment was made with the concept of that the inhabitants wake up early in the morning to go to work and returns at night to have dinner, watch some TV and go to bed. In the complex there is a gym and a huge pool area. This apartment wasn't made so that the persons living there spend the whole day at home.  

Two girls having a normal real life , obviously it is difficult for many people to accept it . On the other  hand , when they are staying home and they are on their mobiles and do nothing , they then complain that it is a boring apartment . It will never be easy in Barcelona for any tenant to be appreciated for the life they have chosen to do . Yes , we can complain for Lara and slowly for Nadia , but the rest , they try ( and they do pretty ok in my opinion ) to reward the viewers . Still , there will always be the ones saying that RLC is dead no matter the many different ways that the apartments operate .. 

• Like 1

Please do not come on here and try to convince me that this is normal, because I certainly don't recognize this as normal, I was excited based on what I know about Ulyana when I signed back up, but right now I am really starting to dislike her, and I am asking myself "why the hell am I paying for this crap" that she's dishing out, because she's not naive and knows exactly how this business works, this is exactly why I'm not into couples, but the funny part of all of this, is that Ulyana is driving me back towards liking Leora, because like her or not she understands that this is still a business, between her fans and followers, so she's not only spending time, and I mean Quality time with her partner, but just as important she finds quality alone time to do different things with her fans and followers, and there's one special moment I remember about Ulyana just before I decided to resign up with this site, they had a free moment for non-members to see what was happening, and that time Ulyana was wearing sexy high heels and a sexy swimsuit, and she was pretending or practicing being a Runway model, but that special moment of her like many others that I remember of her is becoming a distant memory, because all I see now is her and this fucking guy, that's always in my eyesight

33 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Please do not come on here and try to convince me that this is normal, because I certainly don't recognize this as normal, I was excited based on what I know about Ulyana when I signed back up, but right now I am really starting to dislike her, and I am asking myself "why the hell am I paying for this crap" that she's dishing out, because she's not naive and knows exactly how this business works, this is exactly why I'm not into couples, but the funny part of all of this, is that Ulyana is driving me back towards liking Leora, because like her or not she understands that this is still a business, between her fans and followers, so she's not only spending time, and I mean Quality time with her partner, but just as important she finds quality alone time to do different things with her fans and followers, and there's one special moment I remember about Ulyana just before I decided to resign up with this site, they had a free moment for non-members to see what was happening, and that time Ulyana was wearing sexy high heels and a sexy swimsuit, and she was pretending or practicing being a Runway model, but that special moment of her like many others that I remember of her is becoming a distant memory, because all I see now is her and this fucking guy, that's always in my eyesight

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I'm sorry to give you a reality check but your expectations about Uly's return is yours and yours only. She didn't promised you anything. What is happening in that apartment it is very normal.

I don't know in what age that you started a relationship but now a days the boyfriend do spend some days if his GF and even sleeps over, specially when he lives in another city far from his GF.

And you are really complaining about a tenant that at one bated three times saying that she isn't performing how she should? I understand that she was out many days, even took a trip, but saying that she doesn't respect the viewers while she's on cam is a understatement and a lie. Is fine that you don't like watching couples but as far as I know Uly were in the project more times as a couple than as a single.

• Like 1