B4 - General Topic 2023 #29 (May)

In the last few days Ari hasn't done much more other than randomly walk around between B4 and B7, many times just walking around alone or being on her phone. Ashley just happened to take a like to her. I don't want to sound offensive but it seems like a little autistic behavior.

10 minutes ago, costa049 said:

In the last few days Ari hasn't done much more other than randomly walk around between B4 and B7, many times just walking around alone or being on her phone. Ashley just happened to take a like to her. I don't want to be offensive but it seems like a little autistic behavior.

I think it is that she just can’t anymore be in B2 with two girls who has not even a single common thing with them apart the language . She’s a girl who wants to have fun and enjoy her stay with whatever this means in her mind . The villas are occupied so even if she would ask , she can’t move there . I won’t be surprised if she stays more often and for some days in either villa , till at least - perhaps - things happen with the girls ( lovers , boyfriends , fun nights out and sleeping away , etc ) . Let’s see .

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it is that she just can’t anymore be in B2 with two girls who has not even a single common thing with them apart the language . She’s a girl who wants to have fun and enjoy her stay with whatever this means in her mind . The villas are occupied so even if she would ask , she can’t move there . I won’t be surprised if she stays more often and for some days in either villa , till at least - perhaps - things happen with the girls ( lovers , boyfriends , fun nights out and sleeping away , etc ) . Let’s see .

Well, they can do whatever ofc, but she literally just walks around or stays on her phone and barely socializes. What a weird way of enjoying her stay then. But well, she's not doing anything bad, as long as she doesn't get clingy/ annoying, so I won't judge her. But yes, let's see what happens and if she will be able to move to B4.

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

RLC should make Tani's a favor, and us, and remove her from the project.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What does Tani do? One bate and two days out and what more?

That’s a lot more than some others…beats staying in the apartment and pick you nose while staring at the phone 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

RLC should make Tani's a favor, and us, and remove her from the project.

Tani was the one keeping the villa alive during her interactions with Tim when it was a boring B4/B7 period .. she has for sure earned her time there , unfortunately , for whatever reasons , she’s not bringing her relationship in front of cameras ( the basic reason i would think is that her guy doesn’t want adult entertainment exposure ) and this makes her stay kind of repeating as she’s also not interacting a great amount of time like the majority of the rest of the villas tenants do .

On the other hand , she for sure does spend  more time with others in the villas than the girls who used to be there while having her adventures with Tim ( Lilith who spent so many months / Raniya ) . I think she knows that is a tenant who has grabbed attention and i believe she would simply do all if her guy was willing , the 2-4 times per week performances are always a reminder of that and that she “ thinks “ of the viewers .. but when there’s no variety ( in overall presence )  , like now , it reaches the point that - for example - Ari could occupy her bed .. But to be honest , I would rather have Tani stay in the villa , for sure Wendy and Azura who are knew and definitely Aziza who is a roller coaster of emotions person haven’t impressed me ( personally ) with their presence . But then , all 3 ( Wendy , Aziza and Azura can do anything i believe ) are bringing a good balance in comparison to the craziness of Gloria and Ashley and the two guys.. Let’s see how the presence of Azura and Wendy will evolve and then maybe we can say more if Tani isn’t so interesting  being a villa ( I will always be a Tani fan 😊

Only two pussies in B-4 at the moment are Tani and the cat.

I think RLC is quite pleased with Tani, assuming that RLC measures viewer popularity based on how many view her on cam compared to the others.  If what she said a few weeks ago is accurate, she is under contract through next month or so.

funny, everyone is out except for two girls and you're just pissing them off, RLC is full of do nothing girls at the moment so why would Tani have to go, and then Ari...she's not doing anything wrong and not getting in anyone's way so what's the problem really... whining because you can ?