B4 - General Topic 2023 #29 (May)

Aziza went and retrieved the girls who were with this guy and her in B-2, when Ari was nude under a coat, and there may have been more to their off-camera encounter.

---------------

Perhaps now are all looking at videos of what they did on the night that this guy appeared with them in B-2. 

Aziza a eu peur de se retrouver dans une position scabreuse avec ce type, elle a beaucoup de vice, pour se sauver comme avec Dylan. Ensuite elle a tout arrangée avec les filles, pour qu'elles arrivent un petit moment aprés, jouant la surprise, faisant comprendre au gars collant, que c'était pas prévu...De la grande Aziza !

15 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Aziza a eu peur de se retrouver dans une position scabreuse avec ce type, elle a beaucoup de vice, pour se sauver comme avec Dylan. Ensuite elle a tout arrangée avec les filles, pour qu'elles arrivent un petit moment aprés, jouant la surprise, faisant comprendre au gars collant, que c'était pas prévu... De la grande Aziza!

How do you say this? Do you know Russian or is it speculation?

This is when this guy and the girls arrived in B-2.  Note that several girls are missing their clothes.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I believe this is the first appearance of this guy.  I thought because of the blanket he had with him that maybe he was sleeping on the streets.  I no longer think that.

Later, Ari and Ashley and IIRC, Aziza were looking at videos of what happened earlier.  The guy had left before then, by 05:00, IIRC.

18 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

Not sure of their history, the great reuniting plans  but someone is Cockblocking the dude on the balcony  Tani ? 

Tani is in her bed asleep.

Ari and Ashley are on the balcony.

• Thanks 1