B4 - General Topic 2023 #29 (May)

4 hours ago, Slow said:

Aziza has been groped tonight!!! I'll report to RLC right away!!! 

😉

while she was on top no less   yes ! report her to RLC for groping and especially Poorly fucking this Hipster dude ... 

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I may have looked like she had and orgasm but I wouldn't be so sure. In the beginning it was clear that she was forcing it but by hath through the bate she might had felt something. In the end it was only for the top cam as always.  

Thinga69 let me use your comment to Just make a point

Too often we say its for top cam or for the money or a scripted show ... SO WHAT    I'm just happy there is something sexy to see...

it's like pointing out an obvious ( we know its for the camera and paying audience) or a complaint .  We complain about not enough sexual action and when they do " Oh it's fake"  and so on   

Just can't win around here . as is the life of a forum and people that complain about complaining  ( like I'm doing  lol  

Have a great day Forum Fuckers   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Gloria has serious problems after the disaster with and through Anthony, who, despite all his escapades, is actually only keen on Zara and hopefully won't end up with her. That's why I think it's nice that Aziza takes care of them and doesn't leave them alone. I wouldn't have expected that from this funky girl.

Just a compliment  to you GK   You have a very thoughtful view and perspective in your comments . I appreciate this kind of input . 

This is an example of when I joined  a few years back.  the forum members were observing the Life side of RLC  and not the put down of other Forum members. and keeping more to the activity and observations of what is actually going on   not bitching and demanding and moralizing . 

We get   ( without pages and pages of rampant criticisms and outright hatred)  that some tenants, some blocks of time ,  are better than others or not to everyone's 'paying' taste. but it was like that 4, 6 ? years ago and RLC and CC survived.  Accept it and move on ... no need to bring the Forum content down with whining and your need to be seen and heard as some Bitch ... complain to RLC or ask for support to complain or influence RLC for change  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

never did see where the 'other guy ended up' I was told living room but never saw him there ??? just curious

He was asleep in the LR on the old couch near the dining table 

• Thanks 1

Tani. is so good to the camera . she is full spread and setting up a wonderful tease   I like this tease style ... and love this sexy lingerie set ... nice see through  Such a great exhibitionist .... and we can bet they are coming offf once she has gotten herself turned on by the prolonged tease  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, moules said:

Yeah,you are correct.  Different guy.  I looked at him in daylight on replay.

No it's the exact same guy who arrived in B2 the nigth where Ari danced naked in the streets. If you do not believe me check the replays. He was also visiting Aziza some days ago where nothing happened.

• Upvote 2

Il y a 4 heures, ddhm a dit :

Je pense que c'était un gars différent qui est apparu dans B2 la nuit que vous mentionnez et pas celui-ci. 

Non je suis désolé DDHM, c'était vraiment le meme gars , il a embrassé Aziza sur la bouche deux fois dans le lit d'Ari puis il a recouvert Ari nue sur la moquette avec un drap et il a récupéré sa couette à lui et il a filé en laissant les filles endormies un peu partout , Ashley avait pris sommeil elle sur le canapé.

Cette nuit, c'est Liza qui avait débloqué la porte d'entrée de l'immeuble et elle a ouvert la porte de l'appart pour les filles et le gars , Ashley sans son pantalon, en string seulement avec son haut, Ari complètement nue sous son manteau.

Il y a 1 heure, Noldus a dit :

Il dormait dans le LR sur le vieux canapé près de la table à manger 

Noldus , c'est un vcanapé neuf qu'ils ont monté aussi pour ce coin du salon , Aziza , Azura y ont deja dormie et hier soir , l'ami de l'ami y a dormi à son tour .

16 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Noldus , c'est un vcanapé neuf qu'ils ont monté aussi pour ce coin du salon , Aziza , Azura y ont deja dormie et hier soir , l'ami de l'ami y a dormi à son tour .

C'est l'ancien canapé qui est dans le coin dans le salon 

• Sad 1