B4 - General Topic 2023 #29 (May)

Poor Dylan if he had done the same approach to Aziza sleeping next to her and if the same things had happened , the least blamed would have been to delete the footage due to “ forcing “ her to make sex under the covers 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

If we can conclude .. can it be that this has always been Aziza’s kind of “ friend “ outside and he is like Tani’s , meaning that he doesn’t ( didn’t 😆) want to be seen performing  on cameras ? Did / is Dylan able always to speak to her about “ life “ and she likes to be around him and allowing him to touch and kiss her but because of him she resists sex with Dylan and the one time happened was a “ mistake “ / cheating this one / horny reaction to the great approach he did when she was AGAIN sleeping on his bed ( like she was AGAIN today sleeping on her bed ) and woke her gradually up for fun ? AND THEN , if this guy is more , WHAT IN THE HELL was what she did 4-5 days ago when she went SILENTLY in the LR with her laptop , she left him unnoticed and she slept on the bed in the LR ? Well , she is “ Mysterious Aziza “ and let’s what’s more to be seen by her 😄.. very very interesting development .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Vor 3 Stunden sagte Noldus:

Azjza ist so geil🙂 

Sie war verärgert, am Ende gab es nur einen kleinen Kuss. Sie war so geil und wollte einen Schwanz, bekam aber nur den Finger und konnte sich an seinem Höschen reiben.

Entweder wechselt er die Pille oder die Drogen

Nun geht das Verstecken weiter.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think it is for their benefit trying to show that they “ support “ both sides and not taking “ side “ either Russian or Ukrainian

Sounds very reasonable for a business, not to get involved in politics.

But this is Europe. Almost everybody here is on Ukraines side,

as they are pissed on the invasion and sees it as a threat to Europe. 

RLC can't ignore that, and will have to adapt, is my guess,

as so many other European businesses have been forced out of Russia

by public opinion.

2 hours ago, kris66 said:

Zara masturbating in the bathroom

I'm surprised no one has commented on Zara's bate in the bathroom this morning.

I don't think I've ever seen her as excited and sensual as she was this time. She was dancing in the mirror before getting her toy and spreading her legs wide over the sink. 

For me this bate was for her rather than the audience, it was like a voyage of discovery.

Sadly for me the Free Cam cut off ☹️ halfway but it was awesome.

Anyway I'll say no more before I start to sound like DDM

Approximately 7am

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Me sorprende que nadie haya comentado el bate de Zara en el baño esta mañana.

Creo que nunca la había visto tan emocionada y sensual como esta vez. Estaba bailando en el espejo antes de tomar su juguete y abrir las piernas sobre el lavabo. 

Para mí este concurso era para ella más que para el público, era como un viaje de descubrimiento.

Lamentablemente para mí, Free Cam se cortó ☹️ a la mitad, pero fue increíble.

De todos modos, no diré más antes de que empiece a sonar como DDM.

Aproximadamente a las 7 a.m.

Donald Duck Money GIF