new couple Lucas and Veronica

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

espero que funcione el flujo de video , con isabel y marcelo no funcionaba bien en cuanto aparezcan se va a colapsar el servidor , con marta y con adriana , todabia pasa lo mismo , los rusos funcionan bastante bien . espero que no sean en la linea de adriana/daniel , no me gustan nada .

Guest bobbyjoe

j see nothing have change in this appartment with the positions and cameras quality  and

j'm sure it's again a couple don't speak english and j remember a lot of lagging problem in this appartment

soo it's not this appartment will make me renew my suscription.

Let's hope that Veronica is a girl who was Adriana's party. She was hot and was not shy. Also, Isabel and Marcelo visited first in that apartment tried nudity in front of the cameras. I still don't believe in it, but always can hope.

Let's hope that Veronica is a girl who was Adriana's party. She was hot and was not shy. Also, Isabel and Marcelo visited first in that apartment tried nudity in front of the cameras. I still don't believe in it, but always can hope.

Hopefully she don't play with knives.

Guest bobbyjoe

it's not the blonde we have see in adriana party.

it's brunet with glasses not really nice,not my style

Guest bobbyjoe

She has not a beautiful face.

yes,j agree with that,j'm not exciting for see more for the moment but if she do anal,why not ;D

she have a rasta look