B4 - General Topic 2023 #30 (May)

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I see that "The ZENsational Zara show us all again just how much she loves her plastic dick, so much more than a real hard man's cock. Little girly girl is scared of the real thing. Man how I wished these two would grow and act a little more mature. So much potential from that has yet to be discovered, other than RLC Showtime Click Bait contests.

Maybe Zara and Dana are virgins. Do they ever put it in their pussy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Maybe Zara and Dana are virgins. Do they ever put it in their pussy?

You could be right, because I have never seen any penetration of any kind ....... Hyman (Human) or plastic..... HAHAHA

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You could be right, because I have never seen any penetration of any kind ....... Hyman (Human) or plastic..... HAHAHA

I just looked at a bunch of their bates and the vibrators never enter their pussy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I just looked at a bunch of their bates and the vibrators never enter their pussy.

Well, they both certainly act like little virgin girls...... scared to death to let a man get close to them.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sqldatadude said:

This has been on my mind for a while now...there should really be sound enabled on the main camera (2-5) in Aziza's bathroom. It's the one camera that observes the entire room; the fact that you can't hear anything when selecting the best camera to observe the whole room doesn't make any sense, sometimes there is a lot of activity going on in that room and only that camera can pick it up.

It would be just above the toilet and no one wants to hear little Aziza's pussy pissing  Right ???  lol

2 hours ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Cam 3.19 con audio

Ok, but it seems to me that it is only used for "short sessions"... for "long sessions" the bathroom (without audio and without cam) in the hall (cam 1.7) is used. In general, soundless bathrooms are found in apartments/rooms where there are no other private bathrooms.

• Like 1