B7 - General Topic 2023 #15 (May)

Just now, Ken.1 said:

look man i don't hate her or dislike her and if you remember i've been supporting her in the past days over what anthonny did to her and i was always defending her, and right now i still say that she needs help plus she doesn't deserve to be taken advantage of from someone since she's still very drunk 

but at the same time i'm not gonna say that it's not her fault for drinking too much and it's the fault of people who didn't help, because some people cared but she didn't listen to them or care

Of course she did not listen..She is beyond drunk..Haven't you ever met someone like that? There is no reasoning with them. All you can do is be there and help when they need it and make sure they are safe. Many people did not do that tonight. Only 3-4. And the only one who really could have helped dont give a sh*t.   I still fee sad for her because if you have lived just a little then you know how it feels to have your heart broken..It's not a game.

I think it is boring on the surface if one does not know the back stories. For example, I think that this is the first time that Nelly has made out with a woman on camera since Martina.

3 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

now Dylan and Azziza made a slip out the back door  and I don't see them on any terrace .. ???  something has to shake down here 

Went to b4 through the backyard

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I would not hate her and just react with "its her own fault so she can go to hell"...  I would try to help again..That's what friends do.

This forum are hating her for sure but I'm talking about the people in the building that she has already gotten aggressive towards after they tried to help her. How would you get her to stop this rampage of drinking?

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Of course she did not listen..She is beyond drunk..Haven't you ever met someone like that? There is no reasoning with them. All you can do is be there and help when they need it and make sure they are safe. Many people did not do that tonight. Only 3-4. And the only one who really could have helped dont give a sh*t.   I still fee sad for her because if you have lived just a little then you know how it feels to have your heart broken..It's not a game.

Way eyond drunk! She's already knocked over glasses everywhere...

1 minute ago, Jonnoh30 said:

This forum are hating her for sure but I'm talking about the people in the building that she has already gotten aggressive towards after they tried to help her. How would you get her to stop this rampage of drinking?

I would ask Anthony to help and tell him to be a man for once. He is the only one who can calm her down.