B7 - General Topic 2023 #15 (May)

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Second or third time I'm seeing this band around,anyone knows what this is about? All the tenants aren't from the same country,so what can the occasion be??

It's The East Coast Hustlers.

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Weil sie „Engel“ sind, oder? 

Was soll denn diese häßliche Bemerkung ? Ulyana und Harley sind gewiss keine Engel im Sinne von " makellos und ohne Fehler " ! Aber sie haben mehr Klasse und Ausstrahlung als manche in den  gegenwärtigen Villen. Nicht umsonst war  Sambuka bei Harley zu Besuch und nicht umgekehrt.  Ich glaube daß die beiden Mädchen nicht in einen Topf mit der gegenwärtigen Besatzung dort geworfen werden wollen. Ich kann mich auch täuschen und kann nicht in die Zukunft schauen. Außerdem können gewisse Erinnerungen an ihren früheren Aufenthalt dort abschreckend oder zu sentimental sein. 

• Upvote 1

I think today it marks one month  since the launch of the ( as I call it ) RLC 2.0 . I think seeing the majority of the tenants gathered , shows a really good chemistry so far and good vibes amongst tenants . I find it not appropriate that Lilith is there as an ex tenant , especially when now obviously can be seen why she studied for such a long time with her connections to the “ bosses “ Nelly and Bogdan , but that’s my own personal thinking . Looking forward for a great summer across Barcelona apartments , I only wish also for Martina and Alberto to be connected with the Russian speaking people and also Carla and Yanai eventually ( of course Harley and Ulyana ) . Let’s hope and see what happens . 

• Like 1

Oh here we go again. The Spanish ensample.. Let me predicit the night:

The male muscians get naked, the girls scream, the male musicians try to score the girls, the russian/ukrainian guys get jealous, Anthony will once again try to fuck Zara - she will give him blue balls and he will revenge fuck Wendy, Dylan will fuck some random chick, Nelly will get piss drunk and embarrass herself again, Gloria will get piss drunk and dance hours after everyone has gone to bed OR go with Aziza (who is also piss drunk) to her room and crash / use the magic wand...  Missed anything?

Wait a minute! A band, fun music, singing, dancing, people enjoying themselves, this can't be happening!! Nelly and Bogdan are present, and we all know from a enlightened individual that Nelly and Bogdan are solely responsible for all doom and gloom at the villas.  

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think today it marks one month  since the launch of the ( as I call it ) RLC 2.0 . I think seeing the majority of the tenants gathered , shows a really good chemistry so far and good vibes amongst tenants . I find it not appropriate that Lilith is there as an ex tenant , especially when now obviously can be seen why she studied for such a long time with her connections to the “ bosses “ Nelly and Bogdan , but that’s my own personal thinking . Looking forward for a great summer across Barcelona apartments , I only wish also for Martina and Alberto to be connected with the Russian speaking people and also Carla and Yanai eventually ( of course Harley and Ulyana ) . Let’s hope and see what happens . 

Lilith is just a happy girl who is friends with a lot of other girls there.. why shouldn't she be allowed there?, I wish more old residents would drop by once in a while but maybe your boss can do something for you

• Upvote 2

Just now, kris66 said:

Oh here we go again. The Spanish ensample.. Let me predicit the night:

The male muscians get naked, the girls scream, the male musicians try to score the girls, the russian/ukrainian guys get jealous, Anthony will once again try to fuck Zara - she will give him blue balls and he will revenge fuck Wendy, Dylan will fuck some random chick, Nelly will get piss drunk and embarrass herself again, Gloria will get piss drunk and dance hours after everyone has gone to bed OR go with Aziza (who is also piss drunk) to her room and crash / use the magic wand...  Missed anything?

did something like that happened in the past ? (i'm talking about the musicians)

• Haha 1