B7 - General Topic 2023 #16 (May)

Gloria is sick with stomach pains and a constant spitting into the cup and the sink in in the restroom. She's been trying to find rest outside, in her bed and in the living room with no luck. Maybe the flu or her period.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1

she needs to sip liquid very very slowly otherwise will bring it straight up again (I'm not medically qualified just saw the big glass of liquid by bed) Edit: Even better flat coke recommended by some but take it slowly.

il y a 7 minutes, kris66 a dit :

I doubt it. She's been eatcing birthcontrol pills (or so i think it is) each day in the bathroom.

I have already observed her taking birth control. Then I would suggest food poisoning.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, misterme said:

Könnte es (unter anderem) eine verzögerte Reaktion auf den kürzlichen Alkoholrausch sein? Ich frage mich, dass es den Stoffwechsel belasten kann, das verstehe ich  😉

Vielleicht sollten die Mädchen so klug sein und einen Arzt rufen. Ich glaube daß RLC solche Ärzte die mit der Situation und der Funktion in den Villen vertraut sind und keine neugierigen Fragen stellen, in einem Notplan hat. COVID und die echte Grippe sind noch nicht ganz vorbei wie man beim Giro in Italien sehen kann. Die Symptome sind ähnlich. Wenn es " nur " prämenstruale  Symptome sein sollten dann wissen das die Mädchen.