B7 - General Topic 2023 #16 (May)

4 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

His target was Aziza when that failed he went to bed. He may well get a consolation jump with Ashley later

Aziza did the usual tease session in her room with Dylan. The poor chap went to bed with blue balls.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Slow said:

Interesting behavior of Dylan.

He clearly is not into this drinking orgy stuff, for sure not his culture. 

Moreover he didn't look for a fuck, didn't feel the pressure of "scoring" (let's stop this Dylan vs Anthony score), he could have had for sure Wendy; Shantal and the other new girl were also very cool with him, but he ended this crazy night in his room with no company. I have the feeling that he's also feeling more and more isolated due to the language ad probably the difference in culture, habits has its influence.

BTW I agree that that band guy was really at the limit, judge for yourself

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think he made it clear that he doesn’t like drinking to either Azura or Wendy during this past week … but he likes his daily joint and perhaps yesterday during the garage times ,there was also some other “ light “ substances consumed with the rest of the “ crew “ , he ultimately retired to his room and he fell asleep soon after . I think this was the reason he stayed away from any “ night business “ , i believe that Shantal would have been a more than “ safe bet / gamble  “ last night 😉