B7 - General Topic 2023 #17 (May)

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Wendy ist ein ähnliches Problem wie Gloria ! Beide sind unter der Einwirkung von Alkohol unberechenbar und gefährden sich und andere. Beide Mädchen haben aktuell nichts in den Villen zu suchen und RLC sollte umgehend Konsequenzen ziehen. Noch so ein Theater wie heute Nacht kann niemand wollen.

Wendy confronted Anthony who just laughed and did his usally ignoring.  Thats why she freaked out...

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I find it fucking hilarious that anthony was minding his own fucking business and Gloria came to fuck with him now its his fault I swear some of you dudes are straight simp ass bitches 😂

I have to agree

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Of course you have to 😉

This is the same story over again about a drunk Gloria and you saying Anthony is not doing enough, he can't always be there and take care of her when she is drunk. She never listens anyway just like last time.

Just now, Fagen said:

I this is the same story over again about a drunk Gloria and you saying Anthony is not doing enough, he can't always be there and take care of her when she is drunk. She never listens anyway just like last time.

I guess you want to see it that way and put all the blame on her and he's the angel who's doing nothing worng..peace with that!