I guess this big party is for Megan's Birthday and Ashley's birthday because Fior brought two bouquets of flowers.  

This party also reminds me of great cooking skills of Megan when she was at B4 during her last participation. She spent many hours yesterday and today preparing all these foods. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, misterme said:

Fior kommt mit Blumen und Küssen für die Geburtstagskönigin

Das kann ja heiter werden mit diesem Kerl wenn später genügend Druck auf dem Alkoholkessel ist. Wird sowieso spannend werden wer dann mit wem in die Kiste springt und welche Dramen sich entwickeln. Sind ja genügend Kandidaten/ Kandidatinnen im Haus. Aber schlimmer wie heute Nacht kann es ja kaum noch werden.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Das kann ja heiter werden mit diesem Kerl wenn später genügend Druck auf dem Alkoholkessel ist. Wird sowieso spannend werden wer dann mit wem in die Kiste springt und welche Dramen sich entwickeln. Sind ja genügend Kandidaten/ Kandidatinnen im Haus. Aber schlimmer wie heute Nacht kann es ja kaum noch werden.

Schlimm übersetzt, aber Sinn hoffentlich klar.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Adalbert said:
Martina mixes the magic potion so nothing can go wrong.😆

I am anticipating a total train wreck with the ladies drinking the garbage can potion...... Jungle Juice

• Haha 1

I have only one anticipation  and I blame whoever it is that continually comments on what a pig of an eater  Antony is ... I cant wait to see how true it is ... because this is the biggest pig trough?  ( ne disrespect to the class and effort of Megan and others ... this is a gorgeous spread 

but I can't wait to laugh at the douche pig  troughing away