B7 - General Topic 2023 #17 (May)

42 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Die Mädels sind ja alle klasse gekleidet. Bis auf Gina, sieht aus, als wenn sie gerade aufgestanden ist.😁

It's funny because I would not call the majority of them "klasse gekleidet". On the contray I would call quite a few of them "slutty dressed"

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, fraudex1245 said:

where did anthony go

Probably out of sight on the terrace by the round table hitting on some girl or eating. Or even more plausible. Left with the twins.

8 minutes ago, winnlove said:

How old is Megan? In principle, this is not to be asked, but just to know.

I asked earlier on B1 page but also received no answers - I am guessing around 28 because she has been on RLC for few years I think on and off, I have clip of her in B4 before, she looked bit thinner and younger but similar face imo. Happy to be proved wrong of course.

I briefly watched Elettra hanging up clothes in Dylan's room.  She has the most grotesque breast implants I have ever viewed in real-time..  If I were her husband I would sue the surgeon for malpractice, and divorce her for being so stupid.

The surgeon should have explained to her that her clothes will no longer fit, her tops will need to be custom fit.  She was wearing a cute summer dress.  The top was too small for the balloons she now has, and she cannot wear it without her nipples being fully exposed.

I wrote that if i were her husband i would divorce for being so stupid not to realize before this disfigurement that she now needs a custom wardrobe unless she wears tent-sized dresses.

WWW.EONLINE.COM

Get the full PIC recap on the latest episode of Botched!

• Thanks 1