B7 - General Topic 2023 #17 (May)

12 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Sambuka gonna get a memorable 3 minutes pretty soon

Even this will be MUCH MUCH MUCH better than what the guy of Ulyana gives her 😂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

d ) I don’t know what going on with Azura but it is rather strange that she chose to be away and socialize with Harley and Ulyana

do you blame her?  who want's to be around a bunch of loud mouth drunks!

Just now, Fagen said:

Weird W&W back in b7, now in Gloria and Ashleys room. Just saw them in b5 now long ago. Wonder why they came back.

Yes , i thought they would be taking the taxi back to B5 … maybe they couldn’t find one .. but it is more than an hour since they good night nearly everyone I think in B7 and left .

Just now, ddhm said:

Yes , i thought they would be taking the taxi back to B5 … maybe they couldn’t find one .. but it is more than an hour since they good night nearly everyone I think in B7 and left .

They were back in b5 not so long ago so they did go there, but now back again, wonder why. Maybe they forgot something?

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They were back in b5 not so long ago so they did go there, but now back again, wonder why. Maybe they forgot something?

They look too relaxed lying on G&A's bed for jut having forgotten something.

Just now, Fagen said:

It’s a rather expensive back and forth trip to Barcelona downtown , I don’t think it would be so important if they had forgotten anything , they could have even asked Tereza and Timur to bring it in B5 .. let’s see the mystery as now there are no rooms to accommodate them ..except if Ashley and Aziza make a three way sleep with Ari in B4 ..

Unless Sambuka is having her period , we will be seeing a tremendous 6-6 between the guys .. impressive and well done to both of them for the great success . 

• Sad 1