B7 - General Topic 2023 #17 (May)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s a rather expensive back and forth trip to Barcelona downtown , I don’t think it would be so important if they had forgotten anything , they could have even asked Tereza and Timur to bring it in B5 .. let’s see the mystery as now there are no rooms to accommodate them ..except if Ashley and Aziza make a three way sleep with Ari in B4 ..

It looks like Tereza and Timur wanted some alone time in the kitchen...

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Unless Sambuka is having her period , we will be seeing a tremendous 6-6 between the guys .. impressive and well done to both of them for the great success . 

Looks like they might sleep in Gloria and Ashleys room

The thing is that the whole “ behavior “ and flirting between Anthony and Sambuka , to me at least ( the way they hug and touch and other small details ) looks like they know each other out of the project before meeting today on cameras for the first time .. I hope someone corrects me if it looks wrong this theory ( I don’t know if it was mentioned much earlier  that when they first met they shook hands like introducing themselves as i haven’t read earlier posts ) 

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

À moins que Sambuka n'ait ses règles , nous assisterons à un énorme 6-6 entre les gars .. impressionnant et bravo à tous les deux pour ce grand succès . 

Vous n'avez rien d'autre à foutre que votre concours à la con !!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Wayne looking creepy with his eyes wide open, searching for something in the dark with the flash on.

I guess it would be better to look for something with his eyes closed?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Looks like they might sleep in Gloria and Ashleys room

Yes , this is most probably what’s happening.. and let’s see if Wendy gets male pleasure today after her great lesbian interaction this past morning .. 😉

13 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They were back in b5 not so long ago so they did go there, but now back again, wonder why. Maybe they forgot something?

are you confusing them with T&T   who were fucking in the kitchen 15 minutes ago ... tough to tell when all you see is a guys fat ass ?