Pictures & Video

Dee

Don't always have time/patience for multiple pages but don't want to get pictures/videos before they are taken down.  Would it be possible to change the blue spot to red when visuals are available? 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Dee said:

Don't always have time/patience for multiple pages but don't want to get pictures/videos before they are taken down.  Would it be possible to change the blue spot to red when visuals are available? 

Try these threads

They are for pictures & videos only & will highlight if anything is posted.

Sorry all, didn't make myself clear.   Greatfull for tge pictures & videos when available and want to find them before they are taken down.   Would like to know when they are available at the Discussion Boards level rather than having to open each appartment.    Whilst whinging and asking others to work for my benefit always pleased to find names. 

35 minutes ago, Dee said:

Sorry all, didn't make myself clear.   Greatfull for tge pictures & videos when available and want to find them before they are taken down.   Would like to know when they are available at the Discussion Boards level rather than having to open each appartment.    Whilst whinging and asking others to work for my benefit always pleased to find names. 

It's rather obvious! if the topic is bold, then there is something there, but most will only last a couple of days, so check in daily or join the premium membership for access there

15 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

It's rather obvious! if the topic is bold, then there is something there, but most will only last a couple of days, so check in daily or join the premium membership for access there

I think I know what Dee is referring to.

There is a need for him to examine EVERY apartment's threads, one by one, to ascertain if ANY individual one of them has any new pictures or videos posted during the previous 24-48 hours.

That means for those who like to see pictures or videos from ANY apartment, not just a select few of them, it takes a lot of time to see if EACH apartment has anything new on a daily basis.

Obviously Premium members don't need to worry about them disappearing, so that is a clear advantage enabled by having a Premium subscription. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

I think I know what Dee is referring to.

There is a need for him to examine EVERY apartment's threads, one by one, to ascertain if ANY individual one of them has any new pictures or videos posted during the previous 24-48 hours.

That means for those who like to see pictures or videos from ANY apartment, not just a select few of them, it takes a lot of time to see if EACH apartment has anything new on a daily basis.

Obviously Premium members don't need to worry about them disappearing, so that is a clear advantage enabled by having a Premium subscription. 

Thanks bubbleobillo, you have unscrambled it.   I am Premium member and enjoy those privelidges but not all visuals appear in that section and can dissapear.

7 hours ago, Dee said:

Thanks bubbleobillo, you have unscrambled it.   I am Premium member and enjoy those privelidges but not all visuals appear in that section and can dissapear.

You've been here all of 15 comments & you want to change the world to suit you! Perhaps while they are at it, is there anything else they can do to make your life easier

6 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

You've been here all of 15 comments & you want to change the world to suit you! Perhaps while they are at it, is there anything else they can do to make your life easier

kicking you off this forum would make his life easier

Senility must be loosing me the use of language.  I was intending to make a suggestion and was prepared for wiser and longerstanding folk to explain any problems that would be caused as is normal practice in civilised forums.  I certainly had no intention or reason to upset the wiser contributers, perhaps I should keep quiet until I can work out protocols. 

• Haha 1

On 5/22/2023 at 7:51 AM, Dee said:

Senility must be loosing me the use of language.  I was intending to make a suggestion and was prepared for wiser and longerstanding folk to explain any problems that would be caused as is normal practice in civilised forums.  I certainly had no intention or reason to upset the wiser contributers, perhaps I should keep quiet until I can work out protocols. 

Never mind him. It easily goes to his head, where he hangs upside down - down under