B7 - General Topic 2023 #19 (May / June)

20 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

AZURA comes to do herself good and fill her wallet

I hope he tears that tight little pussy up tonight, and I really want to see him please both Azura and Wendy together sometime soon. You have to give credit when credit is due this guy knows how to please women, and is sex magnet for them. Anthony wishes he could only achieve a small fraction of what Dylan does. Dylan knows how to please a woman and the word has spread though all of the B apartments.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I hope he tears that tight little pussy up tonight, and I really want to see him please both Azura and Wendy together sometime soon. You have to give credit when credit is due this guy knows how to please women, and is sex magnet for them. Anthony wishes he could only achieve a small fraction of what Dylan does. Dylan knows how to please a woman and the word has spread though all of the B apartments.

Ive been away and guessing by the comments and vacant Azura bed ... that she is back for more ....  

I saw the video of their first fuck and after some reasonable foreplay the moan  from Azura when he first punched his Dick in her  you knew she would be back for more and more 

like them or even if they don't like each other so much   Chicks like Dick and he willing punches all comers  .. 

for those that have access (reallifecams.to? ) not replay has it or one of the free sites )    but listen to that moan from Azura  it is worth the price of the search   

I know people on here are saying that many girls like Dylan and he is great with them and he satisfies them sexually and I guess they are four girls so far.  

I personally don't see anything about him makes the girls attracted to him. I see the only reason that many girls like to talk to him and get closer to him is because he is Italian (Western Europe) and this is the eastern Europeans' fascination of the people from western Europe for long time.  Same happened with Luna & Taylor who most people on RLC liked them and liked to talk to them and know them.  

I remember that Ari was so amused when she knew from Ashley at B2 that Dylan is Italian. I found it very interesting that she asked this question after they had the first threesome 😏 It is kinda like a girl asks a guy about his name after she had sex with him 🤭    

Other examples, Amira had an Italian boyfriend and Megan's ex -boyfriend was Italian too. I am not sure where her current boyfriend lives but I am sure that he is partly Arab because he was singing one of Cheb Khalid's songs (Aisha) a couple of nights ago. 

27 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

According to some he's  scumbag and drugs the girls to sleep with them....one even went as far as saying he tried to sexually assault (rape) aziza one time!!! Smh 

No, he's just a fucking idiot.

• Haha 1

Il y a 6 heures, isidore57 a dit :

Plus mesquine que personne, c'est Azura , elle joue la bonne copine avec tout le monde , mais maintenant elle va se faire ramoner toutes les nuits quand tout le monde dort , il est trois heures dix du matin et elle arrive dans la chambre de Dylan, c'est le signal pour que j'aille dormir car j'ai horreur des gens faux jetons 

Prends ton pied et retour vite à 05 h 00 du matin quand tout le monde dort et croit que tu as passée la nuit dans ton lit.

They just talked!!! What's wrong?

12 hours ago, cupid30 said:

According to some he's  scumbag and drugs the girls to sleep with them....one even went as far as saying he tried to sexually assault (rape) aziza one time!!! Smh 

Who said he tried to rape her?

20 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

19 h 20 Anthony arrive à B7 et comme par hasard , cinq minutes avant c'est Zara qui est arrivée à B4 

Bien, bien , 

11 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Yep...this happens every day. 

On the same bus 🙂 

• Haha 1