B7 - General Topic 2023 #19 (May / June)

He is The Master and the women love him 😂🤣 , simply because he isn’t bullshit , he is making them feel nice , comfortable and the most important , HE RESPECTS them and of curse gives them pleasure .. and the second more important and funny thing , THEY ALL KNOW THAT HE HAS FUCKED more than 50% of the villas and they don’t care … He is The Master 😎😎😎😎 … Well done to the guy from Italy ( and of course making everyone jealous and that’s why they hate him 😂🤣😂

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He is The Master and the women love him 😂🤣 , simply because he isn’t bullshit , he is making them feel nice , comfortable and the most important , HE RESPECTS them and of curse gives them pleasure .. and the second more important and funny thing , THEY ALL KNOW THAT HE HAS FUCKED more than 50% of the villas and they don’t care … He is The Master 😎😎😎😎 … Well done to the guy from Italy ( and of course making everyone jealous and that’s why they hate him 😂🤣😂

You are as obnoxious as him.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He is The Master and the women love him 😂🤣 , simply because he isn't bullshit , he is making them feel nice , comfortable and the most important , HE RESPECTS them and of curse gives them pleasure .. and the second more important and funny thing , THEY ALL KNOW THAT HE HAS FUCKED more than 50% of the villas and they don't care ... He is The Master 😎😎😎😎 ... Well done to the guy from Italy ( and of course making everyone jealous and that's why they hate him 😂🤣😂

I'm sorry are you cutting and pasting the same old TIRED shit  ... Please STOP 

You think the forum are Morons as if we don't see what's going on?? 

Your keys on your keyboard that spell H e i s T h e M a s t e r    Must be completely worn down 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Nice talks between Azura and Dylan , it was great between Wendy and Dylan , everybody likes opening to him and telling stories and personal things , the difference for example between him and how Anthony is surrounded by the girls is incredible .. and that’s why Anthony is around the virgins ( apart Gloria and Wendy is a sensitive one ) and Dylan around the wild ones , the great ones who don’t play games or make stupidities ..

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

Your keys on your keyboard that spell H e i s T h e M a s t e r    Must be completely worn down 

Right, Dylan is the master of being an obnoxious asshole. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

You are as obnoxious as him.

The more they are next to him , the more you are losing your night purpose , that is to see them masturbating ( Azura even squirting very often 😂🤣😂 ) .. I think Dylan is playing with your nerves , so chill out , relax and enjoy …And .. If Sambuka finds out what he can do , you will lose also her from your database 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

He reminds me ( not in the same frequent success but had really often good same nights fun times with more than 1-2 😆 ) of my between 29-37 years old times when it was wild and craziness 😁😆 and i applause him for being , in the end , a good guy . 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The more they are next to him , the more you are losing your night purpose , that is to see them masturbating ( Azura even squirting very often 😂🤣😂 ) .. I think Dylan is playing with your nerves , so chill out , relax and enjoy …And .. If Sambuka finds out what he can do , you will lose also her from your database 😂🤣😂🤣

I could care less. I have plenty of bates from both of those girls. He's just an obnoxious idiot that thinks he can fuck any girl any time. It was awesome that Azura shut him down.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I could care less. I have plenty of bates from both of those girls. He's just an obnoxious idiot that thinks he can fuck any girl any time. It was awesome that Azura shut him down.

What did Azura do ? 😂🤣😂😂😂 Don’t start crying now because you can’t get the signs well , this was already a success by the time they started talking deep and personal .. 😂🤣😂😂 You are a funny guy … I guess you just said “ shut him down “ so as to for him to fuck her brains out once again. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣 Good night … the master says this as well 😂🤣😂🤣