B7 - General Topic 2023 #19 (May / June)

I believe (based on loud audio in headphones clearly hearing them all) most of them are saying goodbye to him above the house. Big loud "adios" and a car picking him up. Molly barking and all shouting "goodbye "as he drives of (maybe to the airport accompanied by the twins to see him of?). And then more cars pick up the rest (probably going for dinner).

P.S. It's interesting to see that Wendy did not say goodbye. She stayed in B4.. As far as I know she has not spoken to him (or fucked him) since the night she confronted him and finally understood what a player he is and how he had played her and Gloria.

• Thanks 1

Hace 12 minutos, Noldus dijo:

1902 Anthony dejó B7 con su maleta y mochila después de 133 días
Seguido por la pandilla 🙂

Cuídate, todo lo mejor y bienvenido de nuevo.

Goodbye and close the door on your way out.

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I believe (based on loud audio in headphones clearly hearing them all) most of them are saying goodbye to him above the house. Big loud "adios" and a car picking him up. Molly barking and all shouting "goodbye "as he drives of (maybe to the airport accompanied by the twins to see him of?). And then more cars pick up the rest (probably going for dinner).

P.S. It's interesting to see that Wendy did not say goodbye. She stayed in B4.. As far as I know she has not spoken to him (or fucked him) since the night she confronted him and finally understood what a player he is and how he had played her and Gloria.

Apparently she and Azuza told Dylan that they don't like Anthony.

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Apparently she and Azuza told Dylan that they don't like Anthony.

Well we can't really blame her (wendy) for not liking him 🙂  One thing I still find very odd is the whole Gloria thing.  She had her major melt-down and he fucked/used her 5 times that night. After that she went away for some days and since then she has co-excisted with him and did not have any furter melt-downs and seem to be over him. What happend during those 2-3 days she was gone that turned her 320 degrees?  A true puzzle 🙂

P.S. I did also not see Ashley and Gloria saying goodbye to him even though Gloria was sitting just outside the dining room where he was eating again just before they left.

26 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I wonder if Dylan willl be able to seduce Tani now she's back on the market?

As she and Anthony did not interact much, somewhat surprised that she joined the others for an off-cam party.  She is fairly fluent in English so they can communicate.

Was surprised by who was not in the LR for the farewell concert.

3 minutes ago, moules said:

As she and Anthony did not interact much, somewhat surprised that she joined the others for an off-cam party.  She is fairly fluent in English so they can communicate.

Was surprised by who was not in the LR for the farewell concert.

Well Wendy and Azuza does not like him and Gloria and Ashley left earlier without saying goodbye to him. I understand why 😉 I doubt there's an off-cam party as they all shouted goodbye to him above the stairs in B7 as he drove off in a car (check it out on your headphones). After that other cars arrived to pick up the rest probably going for dinner.