B7 - General Topic 2023 #19 (May / June)

2 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Aziza picole comme un trou, la soirée prometteuse,pour elle, elle est excitée on dirait une pute en chaleur ! La vermine de blondinet lui procurera un peu de cocaine et pourra lui bourrer sa petite chatte, sinon niet, affligeant !

Where's Dylan when his needed? 😉

2 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Aziza tingles like a hole, the evening promising, for her, she is excited it looks like a whore in heat! The vermin of blondinet will give him a little cocaine and can stuff her little, if not niet, distressing!

sure what about your translation but it turns me on for some reason  lolo

1 hour ago, tle said:

Her ass is even better...

In general , Wednesday is a super amazing woman .. but she loves her guy so incredibly much and she’s addicted to him ( nothing wrong with that ) that we haven’t “seen” her as an individual and what she could possibly offer for fun and moments … For as long as we have her , we can admire her and enjoy her , what can we say , perhaps the best tits after Linda ( also Val from the lesbian couple and then Megan , Sambuka and Martina ) .. Wednesday , femme fatale 😋😋

Megan turns me on more than any of them  .. what a body ... sexuality just pours out of her ...  

I would love a copy of her undressing a couple days ago on replay...  that would be my voyeur highlight of the month 

9 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

OT Zara doing her routine show on bed  

It's damn weird. She's at a pool party and decides to go back to her bed to masturbate instead of socializing. Eighter she's extremely sexual frustrated (and do not fuck Anthony as some claim they know (We know nothing)) or she have a deal that gives her some pocketmoney if she does her daily rutine masturbation.

18 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she told Azura that they had broken up, she is also home more often now and there was also something about a (other?) girl but I couldn't understand that very well

A bf with a dick so small that she had to look at the ceiling to keep from laughing will not last long with Tani.  I do not think that Nadia shares, but if she did, he would be a stallion worth riding.

La pourriture rentre dans la chambre d'Aziza pendant qu'elle dort et l'embrasse ce dégénéré , se croit tout permis,, c'est du harcélement, quel culot , quelle ordure ! Je lui souhaite le pire !

• Upvote 2