US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 21 (05/30/23)

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Aber Biden ist derjenige, der die Zerstörung der Nord Stream-Pipeline angeordnet hat. Er prahlte sogar damit, dass es passieren würde, bevor es explodierte.

Wo hat Biden das Attentat auf Nordstream zugegeben ? Quelle ?? Schuld wurde Russland und Ukraine zugeschoben. Ich weiß das Amerikaner immer unehrlich sind. Und genau das liebe ich nicht !  :biggrin:       .US-Fucker !

2 Möglichkeiten. Entweder USA ist ein Verbrecherstaat, was ich lange ahne - oder Du bist ein elender Lügner, was ich auch ahne.   :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Ich frage mich, ob sie sie bei diesen Terminen als demokratische Wähler registrieren werden?:Zunge:  

Ich denke als Wähler kann sich nur registrieren lassen, der "US-Staatsbürgerschaft" hat  ??? Oder ist USA doch Bananen-Republik der Lüge ??  :biggrin:

5 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

I think as a voter can only register who has "US citizenship" ??? Or is the USA the banana republic of lies?  :biggrin:

Democrats are definitely the Party of liars and are turning our cities into banana republics similar to Cuba and Venezuela.

Where did Biden admit to the Nord Stream assassination? Source ?? Blame was placed on Russia and Ukraine. I know Americans are always dishonest. And that's exactly what I don't love!  :biggrin:       .US fucker !

2 options. Either the USA is a criminal state, which I suspect for a long time - or you are a miserable liar, which I also suspect.   :biggrin:

On Feb.7, 2022 "Judas Joe" Biden said the U.S."would bring an end" to the Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline if Russia invaded Ukraine, and he made the statement during a joint press conference with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz at the white House.:tongue:

23 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Democrats are definitely the Party of liars and are turning our cities into banana republics similar to Cuba and Venezuela.

Wie immer lenkst Du vom Thema ab und beantwortest gestellte Fragen nicht. Dafür kommen nur dumme Hetze, Hass und Propaganda gegen "Demokraten".  Primitiv.

Frage war, können sich ALLE Menschen in Wählerlisten eintragen lassen oder nur Menschen mit US-Staatsbürgerschaft ???

Oder willst Du wegen der Behauptung nach "Demokraten-Wählern" durch "Flüchtlinge" nicht schon wieder als LÜGNER da stehen ???   :biggrin:

I think as a voter can only register who has "US citizenship" ??? Or is the USA the banana republic of lies?  :biggrin:

And how do you prove someone is not a citizen when Democrats oppose voter ID and questioning someone about their citizenship when they register to vote? Democrats will scream "voter suppression" if Republicans propose requiring voters to show an ID when voting.

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

On Feb.7, 2022 "Judas Joe" Biden said the U.S."would bring an end" to the Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline if Russia invaded Ukraine.

Diese Aussage ist bekannt. Doch das kein Bekenntnis für durchgeführten "US-Staats-Terrorismus" durch "Sabotage".

"Nordstream 2" war durch Anordnung von Bundeskanzler Olaf Scholz nie in Betrieb gegangen und "Nordstream1" war zum Zeitpunkt des Attentats auch nicht mehr in Betrieb !!   😁