B4 - General Topic 2023 #32 (May / June)

1 hour ago, NOT MYSELF said:

she needs full body implants ..  I like skinny girls  like Azziza for example   but anorexia looking women creep me out a bit .. 

I don't mean to hate on Dana directly and we all know body shaming is wrong   but I'm just being honest  as it creeps me out and frankly turns me right off sexually ( and surprise !! that's what I come here for   Sexy girls 

Meh, body shaming is mean, but facts are facts.  But take Lizzo…celebrating her body is only enabling an extremely bad weight and tells you women it’s ok to be fat. I think Dana is unhealthily thin

• Upvote 1

Just now, HotWivesRock said:

B4, B5 & B7 all but empty however there is Beyonce Concert in Barcelona tonight so some may have gone to it

It is Thursday and it is usually Club Day .. they go a bit slow with things happening  the last days , let’s see how they will balance and make it up on managing “ in and out “ activities ( even Dylan had a night out , maybe with Shantal , without the good friends he has in the villas ) . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It is Thursday and it is usually Club Day .. they go a bit slow with things happening  the last days , let’s see how they will balance and make it up on managing “ in and out “ activities ( even Dylan had a night out , maybe with Shantal , without the good friends he has in the villas ) . 

I'll be amazed if HWR isn't right and some have gone to the Beyonce gig...if they can afford it...😏

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'll be amazed if HWR isn't right and some have gone to the Beyonce gig...if they can afford it...😏

We will see later who comes back either single or all together , then we know more who supports and what more for the day 😏

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We will see later who comes back either single or all together , then we know more who supports and what more for the day 😏

Well Guess Who left B7 at 7.15 when the twins left B4.

There was already no one else in B7 and only Azura left in B4 who I think is unwell given she spent most of yesterday and today in bed.

il y a une heure, HotWivesRock a dit :

B4, B5 & B7 all but empty however there is Beyonce Concert in Barcelona tonight so some may have gone to it

usually tickets are sold months ahead and end in less than a minute. Most of the tenants were not yet here I guess.

53 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

There was already no one else in B7 and only Azura left in B4 who I think is unwell given she spent most of yesterday and today in bed.

Azura is in B7 for some Oral medical treatment from Dylan and some injections between the legs to get her to sweat out all that bad juice building up inside her 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

I agree that something wrong with Azura’s health .. let’s see wha the villas people have in store for the weekend as it has been pretty quiet the last two weekends .. 

Very clear negative talks from Wendy for Anthony in front of Fior , Dylan and Azura .. of course we must not forget the “ past “ of Wendy and Anthony , but the rest 3 didn’t comment in a way to support him .. I think both Azura and Wendy said in front of Dylan “ but you are a good guy “ and Dylan responded very humble and didn’t accuse Anthony .. still, very interesting and in a way confirming a lot the theory that Anthony has lost much of credit inside the villas and they don’t want to hang out with him and that’s why his isolation the last week or so . 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very clear negative talks from Wendy for Anthony in front of Fior , Dylan and Azura .. of course we must not forget the “ past “ of Wendy and Anthony , but the rest 3 didn’t comment in a way to support him .. I think both Azura and Wendy said in front of Dylan “ but you are a good guy “ and Dylan responded very humble and didn’t accuse Anthony .. still, very interesting and in a way confirming a lot the theory that Anthony has lost much of credit inside the villas and they don’t want to hang out with him and that’s why his isolation the last week or so . 

What is the name of this soap opera you are watching?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1