B4 - General Topic 2023 #32 (May / June)

52 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

so my guess is that is Fior in Wendy;s bed ??? 

you people just don't care do you ... lol 

I think a lot of people would just rather not watch it, there's nothing wrong with Wendy having sex but Fior is just too unpleasant to watch even though I have nothing against him

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

I think a lot of people would just rather not watch it, there's nothing wrong with Wendy having sex but Fior is just too unpleasant to watch even though I have nothing against him

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

About Fior?! no

lol  ya I get that ....  it's just that people used to post what was going on ...Noldus ( and Thinga picked up the torch a bit too) was famous for that so when people coming into forum can get a grasp of what  and who etc   

but ultimately it's because people don't care enough about THEM to comment   I get that 

Il y a 11 heures, NOT MYSELF a dit :

Azura is in B7 for some Oral medical treatment from Dylan and some injections between the legs to get her to sweat out all that bad juice building up inside her 

Wrong prediction 

Il y a 10 heures, kris66 a dit :

Let me predict the night. Gloria (who's drinking) get's drunk again and Anthony takes advantage of her again.

Wrong prediction 

7 hours ago, Wölfchen said:

Tani has to go about her business! Nicely camouflaged in inconspicuous clothes!

LOL

Either Tani's bf is associated with RLC in some way, and they can see each other whenever they want without consequences, or her therapeutic services are again popular with the end of the pandemic.

I think for today, it is the latter.  From how she dressed given the hour, perhaps a birthday surprise at a private villa?  I expect she will be back in B-4 by the time the sun sets.

Where oh where is Tim to protect her from a life of debauchery?

• Haha 1